GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha, our immigration control is great."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/03/04 at 22:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Just seen on the news there that an electrician with no fingers and a roof tiler with only one leg were given visas as they provided an acceptable business model.

I see a problem...
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I mean we use to be proud, but now we just welcome immigrants in the
> country.

Now we just welcome immigrants? I thought the population of this country were from immigrants. I mean, arn't we mostly from North Germany? And hasn't this country always welcomed outsiders, isn't out national dish from another country? Great food, currys are, by the way.
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:28
Regular
"Remember me?"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Thanks to the Labour Goverment. Margaret Thatcher just beckoned the
> immigrants in.
>
> Love thy neighbour

LMAO! Boosh Checkmate, Forest Fan. You sinner, you.

Seriously though, the UK should take a leaf out of the Swiss government's book on immigration. Unless you're they're on holiday and are scheduled to leave on a determined date, the Swiss government will not let you in the country to live unless you have a Swiss worker's permit and already have a job lined up. They check all this at the airport, and if you don't have both a permit and proof of a job then you'll be sent back to wherever you came from. Supposedly, the UK has laws along these lines, but we're far too leniant and people that don't fit the criteria are let into the country anyway, and told something along the lines of "just make sure you get that sorted out, mate." And of course, they don't. And then the government doesn't chase them up on it.

Am I patriotic or what?
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:54
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Cue "Thanks" EB.
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Thanks to the Labour Goverment. Margaret Thatcher just beckoned the
> immigrants in.

Love thy neighbour
Wed 31/03/04 at 09:24
Regular
Where did that comment come from?
Wed 31/03/04 at 09:05
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Immigrants are, after all, decended from headlice.
Wed 31/03/04 at 08:14
Regular
Thanks to the Labour Goverment. Margaret Thatcher just beckoned the immigrants in.
Wed 31/03/04 at 08:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yes, I'm sure it's just that simple...
Wed 31/03/04 at 08:05
Regular
I mean we use to be proud, but now we just welcome immigrants in the country.
Wed 31/03/04 at 08:05
Regular
What has this country become?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.