GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shedding Skin"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/03/04 at 19:16
Regular
"For One Night Only"
How's this for an idea:

What if you didn't have to experience death from old age? What if you could see yourself and those around you grow old but not die? What if when it is your time to die, you shed your skin and are twenty years old again. You'd get to see certain friends and relatives enjoying a younger life-style, and you wouldn't go through heartbreak.

While it is only a daft idea, and it has many bad points, I think it's very clever. Bad points would be living forever, for one thing. Who honestly wants to live forever? But to get old, shed your skin, and be young again... how much of a classic drunk-at-the-pub idea is that?
Fri 02/04/04 at 21:04
Regular
When you say 'idea', I think you mean 'Imagine if'.
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:05
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I don't believe I will see death, I expect the Rapture to take place
> before death.

I've seen The Rapture live, at Brixton Academy. Very good they were too, funky stuff.
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
But shedding skin isn't enough to keep you alive for a start, your whole body down to the very last cell would have to rejuvenate itself....
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:22
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I don't believe I will see death, I expect the Rapture to take place before death.
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You say it is clever, but it won't work / most likely will never happen. Therefore it can't be very clever then can it?
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:16
Regular
"For One Night Only"
How's this for an idea:

What if you didn't have to experience death from old age? What if you could see yourself and those around you grow old but not die? What if when it is your time to die, you shed your skin and are twenty years old again. You'd get to see certain friends and relatives enjoying a younger life-style, and you wouldn't go through heartbreak.

While it is only a daft idea, and it has many bad points, I think it's very clever. Bad points would be living forever, for one thing. Who honestly wants to live forever? But to get old, shed your skin, and be young again... how much of a classic drunk-at-the-pub idea is that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.