GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who loves Queen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/03/04 at 19:08
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm a seventeen year old Performing Arts student. I'm into loads of music, and was once a huge fan of Will Smith. I start college and become interested in Queen. It's true. I was already aware of a very few of their songs, but I weren't about to listen to 'em! Very suddenly, I love them, have their platinum collection CD, two DVDs including the fantastic Live At Wembley, and would love to see the "We Will Rock You" musical.

So, let's hear it... who loves Queen?
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:08
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm a seventeen year old Performing Arts student. I'm into loads of music, and was once a huge fan of Will Smith. I start college and become interested in Queen. It's true. I was already aware of a very few of their songs, but I weren't about to listen to 'em! Very suddenly, I love them, have their platinum collection CD, two DVDs including the fantastic Live At Wembley, and would love to see the "We Will Rock You" musical.

So, let's hear it... who loves Queen?
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:25
Regular
Yeah, I like Queen
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Whatever!"
I love Queen - Live Magic is one of the best albums I own!
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:54
Regular
i like zara phillips more.
Sat 03/04/04 at 02:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
i've got that platinum collection and i don't think i've even played disc 2 or 3 in the 2 month's i've had it.
Like everyone else the 80's came around and everyone become crap and incapable of providing decent music.
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:03
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Flockhart... how my estimations have gone down! Disc 3 maybe not not much compared with 1 and 2, but there's some good songs on it like "Too Much Love Will Kill You" and "These Are The Days of Our LIves". Disc 2, however, is FANTASTIC. You MUST listen to it - the songs on there are amazing! You'll be doing yourself a favour.
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Flockhart... how my estimations have gone down! Disc 3 maybe not not
> much compared with 1 and 2, but there's some good songs on it like
> "Too Much Love Will Kill You" and "These Are The Days
> of Our LIves". Disc 2, however, is FANTASTIC. You MUST listen to
> it - the songs on there are amazing! You'll be doing yourself a
> favour.

Ive heard most of the song's before so i know what's on there, but disc 3 is far better than disc 2
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:25
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Flockhart wrote:
> Ive heard most of the song's before so i know what's on there, but
> disc 3 is far better than disc 2

Each to their own, I suppose. I only don't like disc three because alot of it involves other people singing with them. They could have put "Love of my Life" or "Is this The World We Created?" on it.
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I liked rock/opera pastiche queen when they abandoned that i abandoned them.
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:34
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Flockhart wrote:
> I liked rock/opera pastiche queen when they abandoned that i abandoned
> them.

But wouldn't you say that the music styles of Greatest Hits Three is more like Hits Two than it is One? Therefore, you must have some liking for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.