GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"War on Vietnam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
"For One Night Only"
We're doing a big project about war in my Performing Arts course. My particular group has chosen to do about the war on Vietnam, which I think was in the sixties. We don't know for sure what started it - anybody do history?
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
come on people, be nice
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
He types with his nose man, so he can't say much. A bomb disguised as a bosom blew off his fingers.
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:09
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Can you go into more detail about your exploits in Nam?
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:04
Regular
I was in Nam
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:03
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
The Hibernator [URL] http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/vietnam/ [/URL] for some help
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Time Up"
This is all what I know about the Vietnam War, I'm not even sure if it's correct:
U.S.A wanted to divide Vietnam like what they did to Korea, but many of their soldiers were killed in that war.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
"For One Night Only"
We're doing a big project about war in my Performing Arts course. My particular group has chosen to do about the war on Vietnam, which I think was in the sixties. We don't know for sure what started it - anybody do history?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.