GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Mon 28/03/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Anyone else bought James Milner? Hes getting really really good on my game no one can touch him
Tue 05/04/05 at 16:46
Regular
456 wrote:
> I like to buy rubbish players and make them better over time e.g
> sensini was crap when i bought him and know hes a really good
> defender and no one can get past him

Yeah, I signed him too.

His dribble accuracy is hell to begin with.
Tue 05/04/05 at 16:04
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Sensini had a lot of potential, as well as a few 90's.
Tue 05/04/05 at 15:54
Regular
"45"
I like to buy rubbish players and make them better over time e.g sensini was crap when i bought him and know hes a really good defender and no one can get past him
Fri 01/04/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
J-42 wrote:
> *Highly Excitable* wrote:
> I don't think I've ever tried a different time.
>
> It just wouldn't work.
>
> I switched to 15 minute matches after I kept drawing games all the
> time, or the computer kept getting lucky goals in the final seconds.
>
> Generally, the longer the time, the more accurate a representation of
> the game the final score is. It just depends on whether or not you'll
> get bored.

That was Mav talking, by the way.
Fri 01/04/05 at 19:45
Regular
": ("
Nigeria V Egypt on 6 stars and I won!
Fri 01/04/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
*Highly Excitable* wrote:
> I don't think I've ever tried a different time.
>
> It just wouldn't work.

I switched to 15 minute matches after I kept drawing games all the time, or the computer kept getting lucky goals in the final seconds.

Generally, the longer the time, the more accurate a representation of the game the final score is. It just depends on whether or not you'll get bored.
Fri 01/04/05 at 12:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Me thinks I'm gonna get murdered in that tournament. Been playing a little last night to get used to it again after months of neglect - even had to check up on the controls again. ;-))

Learned a few tricks and stuff, but it doesn't seem to help against the CPU at least cause it just barges me off the ball constantly. Was holding Arsenal to a 0-0 draw on 3 stars right till the 88th minute when they scored a jammy goal which looked well offside to me.

Got one consolation in that I injured one of their players so badly that he didn't get back on the pitch. Overall though, I predict a number of cricket scores against me before my team bail out the tournament.

Oh well, maybe a tournament at something else sometime will be a bit more productive for me. ;-)) On the plus side, I'm doing much better on Top Spin this time around.
Fri 01/04/05 at 10:18
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I don't think I've ever tried a different time.

It just wouldn't work.
Thu 31/03/05 at 20:11
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I tried 5 minute games and there's just not enough time. 10 minutes is by far the best time option.
Thu 31/03/05 at 20:09
Regular
": ("
When playing 5 minute games on 3 stars it is a bit tricky cause you have to go at a faster pace causing you to rush at trying to score.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.