GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ronaldinho"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/03/04 at 15:28
Regular
"4 time euro champs!"
This is a man who scores wonder goals for fun, a man who could run all day. He has been arguably the best signing Barcelona have made in years.
He is arguably one of the most consistant players in La Liga this season,
tearing defences to shreds, and out doing Beckham at freekicks, both players were the biggest la liga signings last year, and nobody can argue who the best has been. So here is a the question, have Man Utd missed out on signing there potential best player, or one of?
Sat 03/04/04 at 16:28
Regular
Another solid performance from Brown today. Clean sheet agaisnt a team who has scored in every game since January (November if you discount the carling cup!)
Wed 31/03/04 at 08:11
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Yes and Wes Brown is poor. Though in a few years I can see him as a potential Manchester United regular if he can keep up his fitness week in week out.
Wed 31/03/04 at 08:11
Regular
I think England's best Central Defensive pairing is John Terry of Chelsea and Sol Campbell of Arsenal, this is why I am looking forward to EURO 2004, Rio Ferdinand won't be there to play.
Wed 31/03/04 at 01:14
Regular
Wes brown has built a career out of getting injured. he has and always will be poor. His basic strategy is get injured for 6 months, 'oh poo' i'm supposed to be fit now.............plays ten games, 9 of them poo.

This leads to the united fans declaring "he's getting back to full fitness!"

5 games later they are starting to get worried as well, so dear old wesley gets injured, united fans say "oh and he was about to get good again", and the cycle begins again.
Wed 31/03/04 at 01:05
Regular
And i'm not saying that Terry wont have a long career, just that Rio has a better chance of having a longer career in the top flight where our game is apparently so "fast" as we are told each week. Sure, the arsenal manu game was lighting, but the prem has its fair share of crap. just not highlighted.
Wed 31/03/04 at 00:56
Regular
arsenals back 4 success was more down to the communication and understanding between the players built up through the years. Just like at Milan now. Take these players out of this comfortable environment and you'll get the specimen known as laurent blanc.

Laugh all you like but Wes brown showed agaisnt arsenal he can be world class. he just needs the luck of staying injury free and his true potential shall come through.
Wed 31/03/04 at 00:49
Regular
wes brown hohhohohohho

no pace long careers? heard of the arsenal back 4 in the mid 90s?
Wed 31/03/04 at 00:46
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> Hmmm, Ferdinand is better at the moment, and more established.
>
> But Terry is an outstanding defender, and is young; he will be
> leading England in a few years, I'm sure of it.
>
> So, I'd buy Ferdinand for now, and I'd buy Terry for the future.

Rio is only 2 years older than Terry! And i think Terry's lack of pace means he will be more likely to be a laurent blanc in his latter years while rio's pace will let him play for much longer at the top.

If Wes Brown can get a slice of luck and stay injury free, him and rio will be solid for years to come.
Tue 30/03/04 at 21:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He may be good, but John Kennedy held him for two matches.

:-D
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:03
Regular
Harry Kewell has been a disappointment this season, but he was only bought for a few million, so overall it has not been a total failure, unlike El Hadji Diouf.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.