GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Live night"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/03/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Craziest Col"
Shall we have one? I rememeber one when Rainbow Six 3 was in its prime and was good fun.

How about Wednesday night at 20:00?
Mon 28/03/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Craziest Col"
Shall we have one? I rememeber one when Rainbow Six 3 was in its prime and was good fun.

How about Wednesday night at 20:00?
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Craziest Col"
hmmm, this seems like a very popular idea then.
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:48
Regular
GT?
How about a Halo match?
Mon 28/03/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Craziest Col"
Craziest Col

I aren't bothered what game.

Best of using the Database to see what people have:

[URL] http://www.sr-live.co.uk/ [/URL]

Do you have your copy of FSW yet, by the way?
Tue 29/03/05 at 01:02
"I love yo... lamp."
Sounds good.

But perhaps not Halo. There are so many games we all have that get neglected now. Like Crimson Skies. Top Spin. PGR2. Rainbow Six 3 I suppose. Ghost Recon. Get some of them out again.
Tue 29/03/05 at 02:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've considered grabbing Top Spin again, especially with it being cheaper now. Only thing is I seem to suck at tennis games and although I have these ideas of going in with the good sportsman like attitude of not really caring if I lose, I end up getting frustrated and start swearing after multiple rapings from the CPU.

I played a few games on Live and came out pretty much 50/50 on wins and losses. What got on my bloody nerves though was the result of the game lagging. Waiting for a serve to come and the shot being scored against you without you ever getting the chance to return it.

Sometimes that worked my way too, but most of the time I was on the nasty end of it and it drove me nuts, so I stopped playing. Mind you as far as sports games online go, only one person ever dropped out on me when I was beating him.

If I weren't the gaming equivelent of the Hulk, I'd probably buy it again.
Tue 29/03/05 at 11:30
Regular
"BOSE"
Hey Wednesday night is good for me, but I ain't played Halo 2 in like 2 months or so so I'd be as rusty as a sunken ship! I'm impressed with that list you got. Thumbs up! If you have the time, can you please add my name to the following:

XIII, Call Of Duty: Finest Hour, Goldeneye: Rogue Agent, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30, Star Wars: Republic Commando
Tue 29/03/05 at 13:35
Regular
Crazi col wrote:
> Do you have your copy of FSW yet, by the way?

Eh?

I'd quite like to have a couple of matches of Halo with some of the people off here.
Tue 29/03/05 at 13:37
Regular
"8==="
I have FSW.

I'm really up for some live as I haven't played it for about 6 months and I'm about to explode!!!

Should be on by early April and if not then you all shall hear my screams echo around the country.
Tue 29/03/05 at 13:47
Regular
I would like to play Brothers in Arms.
Shame about the 4 player limit though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.