GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not even funny."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Trying to play CS, when along come some ****less wonders using wallhacks, aimhacks, healthhacks, and even invisibility!
Fri 01/04/05 at 13:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Tesco have upped the price to £33.99 now, which suggests they are expecting them in. I got a £30 HMV thing for my birthday, so I'll get it with that. Or something else - any suggestions?
Fri 01/04/05 at 11:09
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> Well I cancelled my order with Tesco Extra. Most difficult thing in
> the World to do because you have to RING them - actual communication
> with a real-life Human...well, call-centre worker...

I didn't have a problem calling them. took about 30 seconds all in all.

Got this email though.

Thank you for shopping at the Entertainment warehouse. Unfortunately we have been unable to obtain the item(s) below and will not be able to deliver them to you.

Order number: 5162472
Received on: 12 March 2005, 17:12:00.

Description: Quantity: Unit Price: Line Price:

World Of Warcraft 1 £24.89 £24.89
We are sorry that we have been unable to fulfil your order on this occasion and hope that we can be of service to you in the future.
Fri 01/04/05 at 11:01
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Having read so many people on here talking about how great WoW is it's made me really want to have a look too, yet alas, there are no copies to be found anywhere. The ironic thing is that not too long ago I was in the Oxford Street HMV around the time it launched and there were LOADS of copies, but I didn't bother with it then because I was still into City of Heroes (which has got a bit boring now).
Fri 01/04/05 at 10:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Well I cancelled my order with Tesco Extra. Most difficult thing in the World to do because you have to RING them - actual communication with a real-life Human...well, call-centre worker...

Turns out they don't take the money until the item is sent, so I don't even get the satisfaction of a refund.
Fri 01/04/05 at 10:06
Regular
They're not there now, I was going to buy a few to make an eBay killing :(
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:12
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> I've still got WoW on order from Tesco for some reason. Will look
> about online to see if I can find it...doubt I will.

Not sure if you live anywhere near Halifax but PC world there still has 5 copies in.
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
He, it's still out for months everywhere. I like the way they had to take a game off the shelves because it sold too many copies! Lucky Blizzard, I suppose.
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> Trying to play CS, when along come some ****less wonders using
> wallhacks, aimhacks, healthhacks, and even invisibility!

They're getting their last shots in before vac2 comes along. Still, THAT'LL be hacked in moments...............
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I've still got WoW on order from Tesco for some reason. Will look about online to see if I can find it...doubt I will.
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:16
Regular
"8==="
Welcome to PC FPS games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.