GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do my homework!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 20:30
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Explain the disinction between law and morals and consider the importance of the connection between them?

OK so thats what i've got to do!!

So, do you think there is a different between the law and morals. For example, it's not illegal to have an abortion however some people may 'look down' upon someone who has had an abortion beause it is against their morals.

What other examples can you think of?

GO GO GO!!
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:27
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
How is the homework getting on ~Darling~?
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:23
Regular
"I ush!"
Law has to fit to the general populus of a stereotypical society, where as morals can be applied to specific individuals.

Euthanasia is a good example. Is it always wrong to kill someone?
Another topical example might be that German Cannibull guy who required consent to commit his crime, however, you could argue that given the mental state of the victim it was morally wrong to accept his consent.

Here's another one. The Law says it's wrong to steal, but what if you have a situation where if you don't your family starves. Then there's the "is it less wrong to steal from a large corporation just because they insure themselves against it argument.
Tue 30/03/04 at 09:18
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Euthanasia
Tue 30/03/04 at 07:43
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
theft, some peoples lifes depend on theft for foood were as others see it as money for drugs this is because the persons morals are so low that the person needs to steal were as the person looking at it for drugs morals are higher and they see it as a addiction feeder.
Tue 30/03/04 at 01:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Drugs
Tue 30/03/04 at 00:56
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
yeah going uni, but not Law, no way!!

I'm not sure if i want to go uni now or not..ho hum!!
Tue 30/03/04 at 00:52
Regular
Morals - personal beliefs blah blah
Laws - wider reaching blah blah enforceable rules

Connected as laws are sometimes based on morals.

There you go, 110% A* Boo-shank :^p
Tue 30/03/04 at 00:16
Regular
But still going to uni I see. And studying law?
Tue 30/03/04 at 00:14
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
no im dumb as!
Mon 29/03/04 at 22:41
Regular
Do your homework? What's the matter, no brain?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.