GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So close to release..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 20:19
Regular
Yet I haven't read above a couple of posts about Ninja Gaiden that didn't come from moi, lord of aragon. Is it just me or is this going to be a game sadly over looked? Surely something this classical taken from the glorious Nintendo franchise in the form of the Nes isn't going to flop a horrible death...

Along with Silicon Knights I would have to say that Team Ninja are truely (excuse the sh*et housen pun) sneaking up out of no-where to take centre stage once again. Dead or Alive 3 was a game you either loved or hated, it was so special yet at the same time it was easy to apprciate how people could over look it despite being jaw droppingly fansexualness from a technical point of view.

Its the reason why I have just forked out for another Xbox and by all accounts it will be worth every penny?

So come on then you lousy snail trail scum, none of this "I will buy it later when I can afford it" crap, who is actually looking forward to what likes like an early contender for GOTY?

*Flips hand retardly in the air*
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:54
Regular
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> I dont know why everyones exited about Ninja Gaiden, i only heard of
> it a week ago. How do you know its gonna be good?

I think you will find it has been State side for a good month and a bit. There are lots of reviews from all the major places. I have also been talking about this game for a loooooooong time and managed to get hold of a developer DVD with sheet loads of footage and stuff on it. This game shall truly rock muchly.
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:13
Regular
"8==="
ßulle†† wrote:
> I meant does Ninja Gaiden have Live play.
>
> But you're right, some games can't be saved due to a poor online
> section.

Nope. I believe it has some sort of statistics upload but that's about it.

Tenchu has 2 player live play though, this is supposed to be slightly flawed (as is the game in general). Tenchu's a stealthy Ninja game though whereas Ninja Gaiden is more about running around killing everything and not using much stealth at all.
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Possibly the best game of the bunch you mentioned and you don't have
> time for it?
>
> Get down and shine my shoes.

*Shines shoes*

Hey, I was bored.
Tue 30/03/04 at 14:37
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
this game has been out for ages on import, first impressions here

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php?t=21705
Tue 30/03/04 at 10:30
Regular
"Remember me?"
Aoe wrote:
> How did you know Halo 2 was going to be good 2 years ago when nobody
> knew anything about it? You just did. It's one of those things.

JUST LIKE SEX.

Yeah. *runs*
Tue 30/03/04 at 08:26
Regular
"\\"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> I dont know why everyones exited about Ninja Gaiden, i only heard of
> it a week ago. How do you know its gonna be good?

How did you know Halo 2 was going to be good 2 years ago when nobody knew anything about it? You just did. It's one of those things.
Tue 30/03/04 at 08:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I initially thought this was a topic about Ali 'pleasuring' himself.
Tue 30/03/04 at 07:49
Regular
": ("
ßulle†† wrote:
> I meant does Ninja Gaiden have Live play.
>
> But you're right, some games can't be saved due to a poor online
> section.

*cough* The Sims *un-cough*
Tue 30/03/04 at 07:49
Regular
": ("
Oh, im not sure if it has.
My brother buys these magazines and im sure it'll have Ninja Gaiden in there, i'll have a lookie after school.
Tue 30/03/04 at 07:47
Regular
I meant does Ninja Gaiden have Live play.

But you're right, some games can't be saved due to a poor online section.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.