GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda God Game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/04/01 at 08:51
Regular
I have a great idea for a Zelda based God game.

There wil be three main options: Random Game - At the start of this game you must pick who you are - you can either be Din, Nayru or Farore. You can up to ten enemies and all have different colours. Then as yourself you must create a land but it has to be on one theme - Zora, Goron, Hylians, Dekus, Gerudos. You must add all the nessesary things to your theme based land like lots of lakes for the Zoras a rock cafe for the Gorons etc.

The second opttion would be a world option where you create your own world. Here you can act as all three gods so you can use all there different powers to make your world the best: use Din to cultivate the land and create your earth, Nayru to give law and order. And Farore to create as many different life forms as possible. At the end of your game there must be a place for all species of beings. And each of them must have there own way of handling problems there own law and there own way of living and getting food and drink. They can also if you chose to add one a temple so the people from each world can worship your greatness. They must also have there own army so they can be ready for invasion from other countries in your world.
Also in this option during the creation of your world you can select any being on the screen and see exactly what he sees for as long as you want this can also help you get a different view of what needs changing in your world.
At the end of this you must select a holy ground for you to leave your triforce.
The third option is a multiplayer for up to four players where you kind of build your own lands and keep the other players from capturing certain buildings, but once all of your buildings are captured you are out of the game. But you yourself can upgrade your armys and declare war on your mates countries and watch them pilage and kill everythng in the country. The players who wins gets a carnival a lot like the one in clock town.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 10/04/01 at 08:51
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I have a great idea for a Zelda based God game.

There wil be three main options: Random Game - At the start of this game you must pick who you are - you can either be Din, Nayru or Farore. You can up to ten enemies and all have different colours. Then as yourself you must create a land but it has to be on one theme - Zora, Goron, Hylians, Dekus, Gerudos. You must add all the nessesary things to your theme based land like lots of lakes for the Zoras a rock cafe for the Gorons etc.

The second opttion would be a world option where you create your own world. Here you can act as all three gods so you can use all there different powers to make your world the best: use Din to cultivate the land and create your earth, Nayru to give law and order. And Farore to create as many different life forms as possible. At the end of your game there must be a place for all species of beings. And each of them must have there own way of handling problems there own law and there own way of living and getting food and drink. They can also if you chose to add one a temple so the people from each world can worship your greatness. They must also have there own army so they can be ready for invasion from other countries in your world.
Also in this option during the creation of your world you can select any being on the screen and see exactly what he sees for as long as you want this can also help you get a different view of what needs changing in your world.
At the end of this you must select a holy ground for you to leave your triforce.
The third option is a multiplayer for up to four players where you kind of build your own lands and keep the other players from capturing certain buildings, but once all of your buildings are captured you are out of the game. But you yourself can upgrade your armys and declare war on your mates countries and watch them pilage and kill everythng in the country. The players who wins gets a carnival a lot like the one in clock town.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.