GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"800mb blank CD's"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Breifly do they work with most CD Burning drives ? read a few reports saying yes and no (helpful eh).
CD Burner in my laptop is 12 months old so don't want to shell out on 25 and find out they don't work.

You guys must have some experience of them by now ?

Thanks
Wed 31/03/04 at 22:45
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
I had a 900mb one once but it didnt work too well worked as 800mb one
Mon 29/03/04 at 15:57
"I love yo... lamp."
It should work OK. They have been around for quite a while now, so most burners would support them.
Mon 29/03/04 at 15:54
Regular
I'd have thought 800mb would be just for huge data types such as dvds and that - but if the speed (ie 52x) is compatible with your cd burner I see no reason why it wouldnt work.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Thanks
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Twenty quid."
They should work fine in a 12 month old burner.

Anyway, the worst that could happen is that you could only be able to burn the standard 650Mb.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Breifly do they work with most CD Burning drives ? read a few reports saying yes and no (helpful eh).
CD Burner in my laptop is 12 months old so don't want to shell out on 25 and find out they don't work.

You guys must have some experience of them by now ?

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.