GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hie am new here"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 08:12
Regular
"zibusiso"
Hie guys am Zibusiso from Zimbabwe and am into games like CRAZY!!!i hope to chat to you guys later.......am also looking for people to do me favours like sending me games since here in zimbabwe it is expensive to buy the playstation1 and 2 discs.....i have the playstation 2.....well we will talk later...bye
Mon 29/03/04 at 08:12
Regular
"zibusiso"
Hie guys am Zibusiso from Zimbabwe and am into games like CRAZY!!!i hope to chat to you guys later.......am also looking for people to do me favours like sending me games since here in zimbabwe it is expensive to buy the playstation1 and 2 discs.....i have the playstation 2.....well we will talk later...bye
Mon 29/03/04 at 08:35
Regular
Welcome to the forums.

So, you have a PS2. What games do you have? Can you get online gaming in Zimbabwe?
Mon 29/03/04 at 09:01
Regular
"zibusiso"
Hie bullet thanks for replying me i appreciate it alot .....my is is like THIS>>>>>my mom recently got us the playstation 2 and we only have the demo CD with games like airblade and klonoa.....my mom has not been able to buy us any other game because the are too expensive some like metal gear solid are going for $100 000.00....which is very expensive due to our high inflation level......so i was wondering if anyone could send me a game for free....i know am asking for too much but it can be any game even if its boring but a game i would like is metal gear solid or enter the matrix or any platform game.......you can send me an email at [email protected] so we can talk about it!thanks guys!unfortunately i do not think there is any online gaming in zimbabwe at least thats what i think sorry for the late reply!
Mon 29/03/04 at 09:28
Regular
$100,000? You sure? That's a hell of a lot of money! Surely you could save loads of money by going to eBay.com and buying from a supplier that ships worldwide. Importing games would probably look like a very good idea given your situation.

Sorry, I don't have any PS2 games to give up. The few that I do have, I want to keep. I did have Metal Gear Solid 2 a few weeks ago, but I sold it.
Mon 29/03/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
ßulle†† wrote:
> $100,000? You sure?

$100,000 Zimbabwian Dollars = about £68 at today's exchange rate
Mon 29/03/04 at 13:21
Regular
D'oh! Should have thought, rather than going on US Dollars :D
Mon 29/03/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Ya, you could buy games at a good price on eBay, or on Amazon. They ship worldwide. You could get games like those, and surely you can afford the shipment to Zimbabwe!
Mon 29/03/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
FantasyMeister wrote:

> $100,000 Zimbabwian Dollars = about £68 at today's exchange
> rate

That's still very expensive! Suddenly £35 doesn't seem too bad.
Tue 30/03/04 at 07:20
Regular
"zibusiso"
Thanks alot guys for your input.....i appreciate it alot.i will try going to ebay and amazon.....am sorry for my late reply but anyway thanks again,at least i have found new friends to talk to.this is zeeman flying off for now...takecare will chat later.
Tue 30/03/04 at 07:25
Regular
": ("
How much does a house cost in Zimbabwe?
*Gets ready for a large amount*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.