GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forbidden Siren : Horror or Comedy?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Japan For Ever!"
When I first heard about this game, I thought that it was one of the best horror games of the year.. However, when I bought the game, I was completely disappointed.. Although the scenery and the background music are giving a certain beauty to the game, the enemies are for lack of a better word, ridiculous.. For me, this game is nothing more than an average adventure.. Nothing more, nothing less..
Sun 04/04/04 at 12:10
Regular
"moesjamaramaramara"
i dunno bout the lots of ya but this game gave me the creeps stress and other mental diseases just got past focking day one lol took me alot of time to get there its one of the hardest games ive played and i find it great cause ya dont see the ending after one day or 2 like with most of the games ive bought anyways if i pay money for a game i expect it to last for a long time and i have to say james bond was ok max payne 2 sort of could be better gta was ok forbidden siren is just cool dude it made me go nuts and if a game makes me go nuts its a great game so to hell if ya think it sucks dude cause it doesn't ok maybe in a few weeks ill tell ya it sucks but then its because i already found everything in it what i doubt actually :D ciao
Tue 30/03/04 at 17:51
Regular
Gargh!
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:09
Regular
Change your name back then!
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:08
Regular
Stop it!
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:07
Regular
Oh. But it's still English text with the original speech though, right?
Mon 29/03/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Have to wait longer for the games to come out, then when they do it's a poorer conversion with nasty looking borders and sometimes you don't even get the games in the first place (e.g Suikoden 3)
Mon 29/03/04 at 22:02
Regular
How?
Mon 29/03/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The NA release isn't bad either, i loved this game, made me get back into survival horror.

But yes virtually everything PAL sucks compared to the NTSC and Japanese equivalents
Mon 29/03/04 at 11:14
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Play the Japanese version. Miles better than the crap that was the PAL version.
Sun 28/03/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Japan For Ever!"
When I first heard about this game, I thought that it was one of the best horror games of the year.. However, when I bought the game, I was completely disappointed.. Although the scenery and the background music are giving a certain beauty to the game, the enemies are for lack of a better word, ridiculous.. For me, this game is nothing more than an average adventure.. Nothing more, nothing less..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.