GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wot to get"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 19:31
Regular
"And some more !"
i have my bday comin up and so i have money tyo spend on games i would like any of you to please take out your time in helping me choose out a game
here are some that i might get

harvest moon ( how is it, is it better then the gba version or bout the same )
twin snakes ( dunno if i shopud since i have the ps version any better on gc or is it the same thinkin of just gettin snake eater for ps2 when it comes )

any others that you think i should have in my colloection
i dont have any of these either are they any good

pikmin
mario kart dd

thats all
wot do you think
Sun 28/03/04 at 19:31
Regular
"And some more !"
i have my bday comin up and so i have money tyo spend on games i would like any of you to please take out your time in helping me choose out a game
here are some that i might get

harvest moon ( how is it, is it better then the gba version or bout the same )
twin snakes ( dunno if i shopud since i have the ps version any better on gc or is it the same thinkin of just gettin snake eater for ps2 when it comes )

any others that you think i should have in my colloection
i dont have any of these either are they any good

pikmin
mario kart dd

thats all
wot do you think
Sun 28/03/04 at 20:43
"Majestic"
>wot do you think?

I'm suprised you can even spell ambominable snowman....

oh wait a minute you can't its actually spelt abominable
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:05
Regular
Pikmin and Mario Kart are both very good fun games to play, but not what I'd consider the best on the GameCube. Metal Gear Solid was superb on the PS1, though I am yet to play Twin Snakes.

I can't help you other than that, except give you what I feel are the three must have games for the Cube at the moment:

1. Metroid Prime
2. F-Zero GX
3. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Sun 28/03/04 at 22:05
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Wait for Pikmin 2, its out later this tear, and pick up Mario Kart Double Dash. Also, I love Harvest Moon, and much prefer it to the GBA version, if you have a link cable I hear its even better so this for me is a must. Player's Choise offers you the fantastic Mario Sunshine, Metroid and Zelda: The Wind Waker, if you don't have these yet pick them up. Also, in early April you've got R: Racing Evolution.
Mon 29/03/04 at 11:33
Regular
I'd go for Harvest Moon out of them four, one of the best games you'll find at the moment.
Wed 31/03/04 at 16:31
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Though with Rickoss winning a crap load of GADs he can have all friggin' four. I envy your writing ability. *shakes fist*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.