GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Give Chelsea a chance"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/04/01 at 20:25
Regular
I am a chelsea fan but I am the only one I know.No-one gives them a chance because they only play two english players every match. If anyone on this forum is a chelsea fan I would like to talk about How good they are OR if you hate Chelsea I will happily defend the team and the manager
Wed 11/04/01 at 11:39
Regular
"not dead"
"Give Chelsea a chance"

It's the only way they've managed to pick up any points this season ;-)
Wed 11/04/01 at 11:35
I am not a fan of Venables. Perhaps Peter Reid or Peter Taylor. In the continent you could go for Lippi or sattchi - both of whom have execellent records and speak fluent English !!!.
Tue 10/04/01 at 21:49
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Very true. I would call up venables but who do you think should replace ranieri.
Tue 10/04/01 at 20:03
I think Chelsea have gone backwards in the last two seasons. Hoddle done well, Ruud carried it on and Vialli enjoyed much success. I think they were RIGHT to get shot of Vialli because he had lost credibility with the players - which is virtually impossible to turnaround.

Chelsea have spent big in recent seasons and if they are not playing in the Champions League they will not be able to keep their players - nor will they be able to afford their wages.

The guy in charge at the moment is simply not right for Chelsea. I think Bates and co should accept they have made a big mistake and replace him straight away. Player power brought Ranierri to Chelsea (Hasslebaink was very influential in the decision by all accounts - they were together at Athletico Madrid). Players should never be allowed to pick managers. Chairman pick managers and managers pick players - simple. However, I do not think this is an isolated case. According to the press Sol Campbell prompted the Spurs board to bring in Glenn Hoddle. The Spurs board agreed - hoping it would influence Campbell to commit his future to Spurs.

I am NOT a Chelsea fan - so this is an outsiders view on things down at the Bridge.

Mon 09/04/01 at 20:25
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I am a chelsea fan but I am the only one I know.No-one gives them a chance because they only play two english players every match. If anyone on this forum is a chelsea fan I would like to talk about How good they are OR if you hate Chelsea I will happily defend the team and the manager

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.