GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wii Warehouse photo"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/11/06 at 11:06
Regular
CLICK More PICS

That's a lot of Wiis, I saw some clips about how they're shipping lots and lots of them, but their spokesperson is still saying that demand is likely to beat supply. Is this true or are they just saying that to get us to go and buy one?

Looks like it's going to be the number 1 christmas toy this year. I'm saying that when I don't even know when the launch is though :/ I'm thinking it's the end of the month?

PS3 Warehouse photo

heh ;D
Sun 12/11/06 at 20:50
Regular
Welcome to the forums Mid :)
Sun 12/11/06 at 20:02
Regular
Yea it is likely there wont be enough to please EVERYONE, those who preorder will probably all be ok though.
Nice to see Nintendo back up a launch with plenty of good titles as most launches are filled with games that are fine, but youd really only buy them coz theres nothing else to buy....ridge racer anyone??
Fri 10/11/06 at 16:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmm must buy a p......lane ticket to Japan and meet that lovely lady :-D
Fri 10/11/06 at 16:32
Regular
o_o must buy PS3

lol nice pics FantasyMeister
Fri 10/11/06 at 16:26
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Typical Australian console launch.

Typical UK console launch.

Typical US console launch.

I know where I'd rather be.

Typical Sony PS3 hype.

Typical Nintendo Wii hype.

Typical Microsoft XBox 360 hype.

I think Sony might have the right idea when it comes to marketing.
Fri 10/11/06 at 14:43
Regular
Machie wrote:
> PS3 Warehouse
> photo

well I thought it was funny :(
Fri 10/11/06 at 11:06
Regular
CLICK More PICS

That's a lot of Wiis, I saw some clips about how they're shipping lots and lots of them, but their spokesperson is still saying that demand is likely to beat supply. Is this true or are they just saying that to get us to go and buy one?

Looks like it's going to be the number 1 christmas toy this year. I'm saying that when I don't even know when the launch is though :/ I'm thinking it's the end of the month?

PS3 Warehouse photo

heh ;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.