GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid, love it or hate it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/04/01 at 18:48
Regular
Who here likes the very detailed game of metal gear solid and the trial of metal gear solid 2?

Personally i love it, especially the realistic part of the game.

Can anything match this game this year?
Mon 09/04/01 at 18:48
Who here likes the very detailed game of metal gear solid and the trial of metal gear solid 2?

Personally i love it, especially the realistic part of the game.

Can anything match this game this year?
Mon 09/04/01 at 18:50
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I love it!!

Not sure if anything will match it though...
Mon 09/04/01 at 18:58
Regular
"Whatever!"
I love it also!!

MGS2 will be the best game ever!!!
Mon 09/04/01 at 19:04
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I don't think anyone can honestly say that they hate MGs2, it just can't be possible!
Mon 09/04/01 at 19:14
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
MGS 1 was great but I wouldn't go as far as saying that the MGS 2 demo guarantees that it will be the best game ever. I played the demo at Toys-R-Us not long ago and it isn't really anything unbelievable. Now, Shenmue that is something original, fun and unbelievable........
Mon 09/04/01 at 19:15
Regular
I've never played either of them!
Tue 10/04/01 at 12:30
Regular
Seen it doesn't seem special.
Tue 10/04/01 at 12:55
When I first saw MGS2, I thought 'hmm looks quite good'
Then I played it, it really was the best thing I done played!
I'm fairly sure nothing will beat it this year, but I hope something does beat it. I hope lots of things beat it and beat it by far!!!!

Here's to hoping:-)
Tue 10/04/01 at 21:23
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
MGS2 beater? Check out Headhunter on Dreamcast. That looks like the REAL sequel to MGS because it has more gameplay variations. MGS2 plays the same as MGS1.
Tue 10/04/01 at 21:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
Have you seen the motorcycle bit on Headhunter?? It looks awesome!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.