GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jet Force Gemini Sequel"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/04/01 at 17:31
Regular
This would be after you have finally defeated Mizar. It will continue on from that point.
There will be a big cinematic sequence of cut scenes showing the final battle with Mizar and the ending of the first Jet Force game. But Mizar is not completly dead and he somehow in an attempt to bring back his troops and himself he turns the peaceful tribals into huge raging monsters that take over all of the planets and eventually try to take over Earth where the final battle will be held (Tokyo).
It would be your job to destroy as little of them as you can to get to the final stage because you need to turn the Tribals back so you can't go killing all of them and at the end of every three there is a boss and these bosses will be mixes of Drones and mutated tribals.
The end would be a cut scene of Juno's ship chasing The biggest and meanest of the tribals ships back to Earth where most of Tokyo would probably be destroyed trying to save the Earth.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 09/04/01 at 17:31
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
This would be after you have finally defeated Mizar. It will continue on from that point.
There will be a big cinematic sequence of cut scenes showing the final battle with Mizar and the ending of the first Jet Force game. But Mizar is not completly dead and he somehow in an attempt to bring back his troops and himself he turns the peaceful tribals into huge raging monsters that take over all of the planets and eventually try to take over Earth where the final battle will be held (Tokyo).
It would be your job to destroy as little of them as you can to get to the final stage because you need to turn the Tribals back so you can't go killing all of them and at the end of every three there is a boss and these bosses will be mixes of Drones and mutated tribals.
The end would be a cut scene of Juno's ship chasing The biggest and meanest of the tribals ships back to Earth where most of Tokyo would probably be destroyed trying to save the Earth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.