GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's that song from the ANGEL advert called?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 13:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Have any of you seen the new ANGEL advert for the 100th episode? Well what is the song that runs behind it. It starts of:

Dreams are like Angels...

Any help appreciated thanks.
Fri 26/03/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> 4) Amelie (my favorite movie)
> 5) charlies angles / charlies angles 2

Amelie rocks man! ... Although I've never known it threaten a guys mascinlinity? ... Most guys I know would happy admit they liked it?

(Sex and the City was definitly a chicks program though)
Fri 26/03/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Here's my superb game influenced by pb

------------------

Snuggly has lost all the GADs and as he is leaving he doesn't care about it. So it is down to you to find them.

You approach SR Towers and storm in ready for the challenge you. In the corridor there are three doors, choose which way you want to go.

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=98040&forumid=409¤tsort=desc&offset=0[/URL] for left door

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=98041&forumid=409[/URL] for middle door

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=98042&forumid=409[/URL] for right door
Fri 26/03/04 at 15:11
Regular
I'm a Buffy/Angel fan, own both Dido albums, am perfectly happy watching a Disney film....And even I think Sex & The City is for women and gay men.

Because it's a fashion show, nothing more. Or maybe you have a rampant rabbit fetish.
Fri 26/03/04 at 14:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> Charlies Angels? Thats stupid.

Exactly. The fact that its three scantily clad girls running around kicking a'se doesn't change the fact that its "splita'se".

His loss :)
Fri 26/03/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Charlies Angels? Thats stupid.
Fri 26/03/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cub!st wrote:
> Lol you are being so stereotypical Pandy. Tons of guys watch Sex And
> The City and unless your mates have just come home from branding
> cattle it wont make them any less manly after watching 4 hot girls
> going in and out of relationships with frequent swearing and sex.

No, seriously, I'm not. I'm not joking in the slightest. I watch it, but only this last series. I enjoy romantic comedies, and in *some* ways could be branded "metrosexual" (although I hate that particular sterotype)

I hate football. these mates I'm talking about call me a puff because I hate football regardless of the fact I'm in a long term relationship with one thems wifes sister.

I can't stress how much these people feel their masculinity is threatened by simple things.

1) They wouldn't watch "Bridget jones diary"
2) Sex and the city
3) friends
4) Amelie (my favorite movie)
5) charlies angles / charlies angles 2

All of the above are branded "splita'se"

Its laughable [edit] and obvious they feel threateded by their own sexuality :) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :)
Fri 26/03/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I watch Sex In The City well did it was good I started to watch mainly when that hamburger guy came in he seemed alright.

I prefered him to stupid rich russion artist at least.
Fri 26/03/04 at 14:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Lol you are being so stereotypical Pandy. Tons of guys watch Sex And The City and unless your mates have just come home from branding cattle it wont make them any less manly after watching 4 hot girls going in and out of relationships with frequent swearing and sex.
Fri 26/03/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cub!st wrote:
> I like to think of myself as a metrosexual.

"The typical metrosexual is a young man with money to spend, living in or within easy reach of a metropolis — because that's where all the best shops, clubs, gyms and hairdressers are. He might be officially gay, straight or bisexual, but this is utterly immaterial because he has clearly taken himself as his own love object and pleasure as his sexual preference. Particular professions, such as modeling, waiting tables, media, pop music and, nowadays, sport, seem to attract them but, truth be told, like male vanity products and herpes, they're pretty much everywhere."

Seriouly, I'm not getting at you here. I've known people that would be in the depths of depression because they thought they might be gay if they even *watched* an epidode of sex and the city. ;)

Top marks. Be your own person, screw anybody else that tells you otherwise!
Fri 26/03/04 at 14:32
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I like to think of myself as a metrosexual.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.