GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"has anyone got a chipped PS2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/03/05 at 16:54
Regular
has anyone got a chipped PS2?
Wed 30/03/05 at 16:54
Regular
has anyone got a chipped PS2?
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:19
Regular
"i own groovy land"
why? who's asking? how did you find me?
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:23
Regular
"-_-"
i havent actually come across anyone with a chipped ps2 yet, which is strange because all the people I knew with the original playstation had them chipped. :S
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:36
Regular
"i own groovy land"
you can't pin any thing on me, i din't do it. he did
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Domaye wrote:
> i havent actually come across anyone with a chipped ps2 yet, which is
> strange because all the people I knew with the original playstation
> had them chipped. :S

Yea it's strange, I've only ever saw one chipped PS2. It's hard to find anyone willing to chip one, apparently they're just too complicated.
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not been to my local computer fair then, they usually have at least 3 stands that will chip it for you
Thu 31/03/05 at 21:09
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Strange, to be honest mine was chipped about 5 or 4 years ago when I first had it. That could only play ps1 and PS2 CD-R games. Then about 3 years a go I had one that played both the CD-R and DVD game.

Funny thing is I still buy original games. Think I should start buying cheap pirated games. Sony are the real criminals. I know 2 people that are on their 3rd ps2. It’s an utter disgrace, mine has broke and been fixed, Sony know that most people will bin it and go out and buy another one. I am really of put on buying a PSP or PS3. You will see Atari’s and mega drives up and running for years and come, will you find the PS2 up and running in 15years time. Of course not, I’m afraid that most barley make it past their warranty.
Thu 31/03/05 at 21:14
If you happen to live in Glasgow, you've got no excuse.

The Barras do everything, not to mention G-Force on Renfield Street, right outside Central.
Thu 31/03/05 at 21:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Had mine done to play imports but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't half tempted to just get the pirated games instead. Curse my love for you Atlus and Nippon Ichi!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.