GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Farking Enlish teacher"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/03/04 at 13:43
"slightlyshortertagl"
I think the words ‘I had completely forgotten about it’ say what is necessary…

See you tomorrow.

AC

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 25 March 2004 13:34
To: Sandy Crole
Subject: RE:

I thought you had wanted it over e-mail, so I had planned to e-mail it to you. I left it late, yes. But I had completely forgotten about it, and I also had Biology.

I literally clicked 'Send' then ran to Biology.

Nidal

Sent: Thu 25/03/04 1:27 PM
To: Niddle
Cc:

True, but the coursework was late (due last Friday) and you were not present at 11.30-11.35 today as requested.

AC

Sent: 25 March 2004 13:25

The only reason I had to use a floppy drive is because we have loast our internet connection at home. Last Monday 25th March, BT cut our broadband line, and we are yet to set up an 'emergency' internet connection. If I had had the option to you know I would have emailed you it in the first place.

This also happens to be the first time a floppy disk of mine has corrupted itself with anything on it.

What happened was well beyond my control.

Nidal

Sent: Thu 25/03/04 11:45 AM
Cc:

Nidal , this is plain foolishness. The reason the school does not use floppy discs and hasn’t for several years is precisely because of corruption. Your document should have been printed out and saved to hard disc. Do not waste everybody’s time with this careless use of unreliable technology.

You will be in detention tomorrow afternoon.

AC

Sent: 25 March 2004 11:29
Subject:

Sir,

I was meant to email you the English coursework now, I know.

The floppy disc with the Coursework on it has managed to corrupt itself, and so I can't get to the work unless I format the disc. If I format, I lose everything on it.

However, not all is lost, I have on my (on paper) the first section that I printed off a while back, and I could hand that in just so you have something to look at. I will be putting it in the back letter-box of the Common Room.

Sorry for the further delays, If I can I will email it to you tonight when I get back home

Nidal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm in detention on the LAST-FECKING-DAY-OF-TERM
Thu 25/03/04 at 13:43
"slightlyshortertagl"
I think the words ‘I had completely forgotten about it’ say what is necessary…

See you tomorrow.

AC

Sent: 25 March 2004 13:34

I thought you had wanted it over e-mail, so I had planned to e-mail it to you. I left it late, yes. But I had completely forgotten about it, and I also had Biology.

I literally clicked 'Send' then ran to Biology.

Nidal

Sent: Thu 25/03/04 1:27 PM
Cc:

True, but the coursework was late (due last Friday) and you were not present at 11.30-11.35 today as requested.

AC

Sent: 25 March 2004 13:25

The only reason I had to use a floppy drive is because we have loast our internet connection at home. Last Monday 25th March, BT cut our broadband line, and we are yet to set up an 'emergency' internet connection. If I had had the option to you know I would have emailed you it in the first place.

This also happens to be the first time a floppy disk of mine has corrupted itself with anything on it.

What happened was well beyond my control.

Nidal

Sent: Thu 25/03/04 11:45 AM
Cc:

Nidal , this is plain foolishness. The reason the school does not use floppy discs and hasn’t for several years is precisely because of corruption. Your document should have been printed out and saved to hard disc. Do not waste everybody’s time with this careless use of unreliable technology.

You will be in detention tomorrow afternoon.

AC

Sent: 25 March 2004 11:29
Subject:

Sir,

I was meant to email you the English coursework now, I know.

The floppy disc with the Coursework on it has managed to corrupt itself, and so I can't get to the work unless I format the disc. If I format, I lose everything on it.

However, not all is lost, I have on my (on paper) the first section that I printed off a while back, and I could hand that in just so you have something to look at. I will be putting it in the back letter-box of the Common Room.

Sorry for the further delays, If I can I will email it to you tonight when I get back home

Nidal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm in detention on the LAST-FECKING-DAY-OF-TERM
Thu 25/03/04 at 13:48
Regular
HálloHowArtThou wrote:

> Nidal , this is plain foolishness. The reason the school does not use
> floppy discs and hasn’t for several years is precisely because of
> corruption. Your document should have been printed out and saved to
> hard disc. Do not waste everybody’s time with this careless use of
> unreliable technology.
>

Listen to the man.
Thu 25/03/04 at 14:59
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Why the name change Icaruss?
Thu 25/03/04 at 15:02
Regular
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> Why the name change Icaruss?

Because I'm feeling insecure.
Thu 25/03/04 at 15:56
Regular
Hahahaha Sandy.
Thu 25/03/04 at 16:08
"I love yo... lamp."
How about you give us his email address and we all start a free Niddle campaign? Like the free Deirdre one from a year or two back.

Or just throw a sicky.

I also don't believe the disk was corrupted. I bet you just couldn't be bothered. I've never had a disk get corrupted.
Thu 25/03/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sandy Crole
> Sent: Thu 25/03/04 11:45 AM
> To: Niddle
> Cc:
> Subject: RE:
Do not waste everybody’s time with this careless use of
> unreliable technology.

Unreliable? Quite clear why he is an English teacher.

You should have made a much better story up than that.
Thu 25/03/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Well it was a stupid excuse wasn't it? I mean it's the new equivalent of "the dog/relative/sibling" "damaged/stole/lost" it.

Why not just tell the truth? You'd probably have avoided detention by virtue of not feeding your teacher a dodgy pack of lies and doing that rarest of things in students; being honest.
Thu 25/03/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I agree with your teacher
Thu 25/03/04 at 18:12
"High polygon count"
"My dog ate it. If you'd care to wait just a few hours more, I'll bring it to you in a plastic bag. You always said my writing was s**t, anyway."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.