GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hustle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/03/04 at 13:58
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Was really good yesterday did anyone watch it?
I have been following it so far and this one was exeptional the writers did a great job of making you think you know where the story was going and then it suddenly turned I dont want to give to much away incase someone taped it for whatever reason for those who watch do you think this was the best episode so far?
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:58
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Was really good yesterday did anyone watch it?
I have been following it so far and this one was exeptional the writers did a great job of making you think you know where the story was going and then it suddenly turned I dont want to give to much away incase someone taped it for whatever reason for those who watch do you think this was the best episode so far?
Wed 24/03/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yes it was.

In fact, it was the only good episode so far.
Why?

Because Hustle is crap.

The storylines are stupid and extremely far fetched. Everyone except the con men is a complete idiot, according to the programme. And the way the characters smile when they do something - say one palms the ace into his hand of cards and then gives a gay little smile - it is intensely annoying.

Hustle is crap.
Wed 24/03/04 at 17:47
"High polygon count"
I've been enjoying it. It's something a little different, which is always welcome.
Wed 24/03/04 at 17:54
Regular
I quite like it, even though they put themselves in the most insane situations, I enjoy watching the schemes they come up with.

And being able to gawp at that proper fit woman aswell.
Wed 24/03/04 at 17:55
"High polygon count"
gamezfreak wrote:
> And being able to gawp at that proper fit woman aswell.

Short skirt in the art gallery? Yummy.
Wed 24/03/04 at 18:06
Regular
Her in that spa place on the episode last night...
Wed 24/03/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeh, but no nudity yet :(
And only one more episode to go..
Wed 24/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
Pah, Hustle's a bit useless.

Didn't impress me.
Wed 24/03/04 at 19:00
"period drama"
I thought you were supposed to like a main character.
This one's a goon.

I still watch it, though.
Yup.
Wed 24/03/04 at 19:04
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
RoJ wrote:
> The storylines are stupid and extremely far fetched.

omg fictional programming???

> Everyone except
> the con men is a complete idiot, according to the programme.

Everyone? They outwit the police, and some greedy idiot. They're not purporting to be Mensa.

> And the
> way the characters smile when they do something - say one palms the
> ace into his hand of cards and then gives a gay little smile - it is
> intensely annoying.

So wait, Hustle is crap because it's not real, and you don't like when they smile? Hang on you're RIGHT IT'S ALL RUBBISH

The best character is the second oldest guy. The 'alarms expert'. "I know everything." Haha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.