GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ICT project coursework"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/03/04 at 00:22
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
At the mo im doing A-level coursework for computers, in two weeks it has to be handed in and I only have analysis complete.
Anyone else doing GCSE, AS level or A level computer coursework?
Please tell me your having as awful a time as I am.
Wed 24/03/04 at 14:48
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Electrum wrote:
> At the mo im doing A-level coursework for computers, in two weeks it
> has to be handed in and I only have analysis complete.
> Anyone else doing GCSE, AS level or A level computer coursework?
> Please tell me your having as awful a time as I am.

I am. I just finished the entire course. To an A grade as well. I'm so proud.
Wed 24/03/04 at 00:33
Regular
It's good to be.
Wed 24/03/04 at 00:33
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
Now im scared.
Wed 24/03/04 at 00:31
Regular
Yeah. Though I have to say, A Level really is the past point where you can get away with slacking until 2 weeks before the deadline; whether you're going out to work or going to uni or other course, regular deadlines will make you work hard constantly.

Which is okay I guess, since you'll never feel the strain of an entire project to be completed in a short period of time.
Wed 24/03/04 at 00:28
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
Cheers you made me feel a bit better there now. Well ive been through this before and I always work like mad in the last two weeks and it always goes well in the end... however I do realise the next two weeks will be HELL for me. Yes I am doing a project in Access 2003, thankfully not too much va in it but I might have a go. Again thanks for the support.
Have you went through this before?
Wed 24/03/04 at 00:23
Regular
Na, you'll hand it in in time. Programming a database in Visual Basic, are we?
Wed 24/03/04 at 00:22
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
At the mo im doing A-level coursework for computers, in two weeks it has to be handed in and I only have analysis complete.
Anyone else doing GCSE, AS level or A level computer coursework?
Please tell me your having as awful a time as I am.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.