GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An introduction to me!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/03/04 at 19:12
Regular
"ya mom"
Hi!

my username is toxic lemon and i am new to these forums. i am a regular customer of special reserve, but until now i have not had an internet account. I may be a just arrived today, and this my first post, but i hope to get along with you guys in the forums. i am here to post in subjects that i find interesting,and i am most certainly not here to spam up the place.

I will probably visit the general chat and sports forums the most. i hope i get along with you guys as a friend of mine strongly recommended me to this website, as he said it is a fun place to chat.

well, any responses will be greatly appreciated, and i hope to have a cyber-friendship with you lot in the coming future.

thanks,
Toxic lemon!

p.s. i also have a couple of questions:

1. i have heard of it, but can reviews of products win you game-a-day prizes?

2. i heard of this notable thread, when the voting opens, can i vote in it? or is it for regulars only?

thanks again!
Tue 23/03/04 at 19:12
Regular
"ya mom"
Hi!

my username is toxic lemon and i am new to these forums. i am a regular customer of special reserve, but until now i have not had an internet account. I may be a just arrived today, and this my first post, but i hope to get along with you guys in the forums. i am here to post in subjects that i find interesting,and i am most certainly not here to spam up the place.

I will probably visit the general chat and sports forums the most. i hope i get along with you guys as a friend of mine strongly recommended me to this website, as he said it is a fun place to chat.

well, any responses will be greatly appreciated, and i hope to have a cyber-friendship with you lot in the coming future.

thanks,
Toxic lemon!

p.s. i also have a couple of questions:

1. i have heard of it, but can reviews of products win you game-a-day prizes?

2. i heard of this notable thread, when the voting opens, can i vote in it? or is it for regulars only?

thanks again!
Tue 23/03/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
The vote is only open to regulars and above, and yes reviews win prizes.

Oh, and welcome.
Tue 23/03/04 at 19:17
Regular
welcome oh and any questions you may have can all be answered with

Tue 23/03/04 at 19:17
Regular
Welcome to the forums, and which friend recommended this site?
Tue 23/03/04 at 19:20
"LOLLERSKATES!"
He dosent have an internet account borat, well i thikn that is what he said. anyway, hi toxic lemon!
Tue 23/03/04 at 19:25
"period drama"
Touch my area.
Tue 23/03/04 at 19:33
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'm the antisocial [Edit: bad word]/lovable rogue *both self appointed titles* of the forums. Welcome...foo'!
Tue 23/03/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hey Toxic. Welcome to these forums.

Stay away from Paradox - he's a bad man
Tue 23/03/04 at 19:35
Regular
"ya mom"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Welcome to the forums, and which friend recommended this site?

Actually it was recommended by a friend of mine. very popular on here, a notable i believe! The guy who recommended it to me was rastabillyskank.
well, that isnt his name in real life, but i am pretty sure that is his name on the forums.
Tue 23/03/04 at 19:36
Regular
"ya mom"
Anyway, i am off to watch the football (ac vs deportivo). hopefully i'll see you all tomorrow!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.