GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/03/04 at 09:21
Regular
So it appears Pierce Brosnan is unlikely to play James Bond in the next film. I have to commend him when he said "The producers of James Bond seem to be running out of ideas, it's all about action and special effects, when it should be about great storylines, beautiful locations and one liners ...". He did say he might play one more film, if the story is good enough, and obviously if they ask him to ...

So who should be the next bond in your opinion?
Wed 24/03/04 at 22:54
Regular
How about Jim Carrey? ;)
Wed 24/03/04 at 22:48
Regular
Actually, Eddie Izzard is so easy to picture as James Bond. Most people would probably hate it though, but it'd be so fun to watch a film with him as it in.

Hugh Jackman probably has too famous a face... I think they'd get a complete unknown, it's always the best.

But bah, it really needs to go back to one liners and storylines. I miss those.
Wed 24/03/04 at 18:56
Regular
I like him as Tom Quinn, but he always looks on the brink of tears. Bond can't be like that.

"James, darling, you've just saved to world from the killer cat-monkeys and now I want you."
"...It's just too much *sniff*.."

Wouldn't work.
Wed 24/03/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You forgot the big adam's apple.
Wed 24/03/04 at 18:48
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Another choice would be Matthew MacFadyen, Tom Quinn from Spooks.
> Also has the look and he has previous experience of acting a spy.

Too young, too weedy!
Wed 24/03/04 at 17:06
Regular
My favourite was roger moore, closely followed by timothy dalton, then connery, brosnan and lazenby.

brosnan is ok as an action star, but he can't pull off the comedy one liners. Roger Moore was king at that.
Wed 24/03/04 at 16:57
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Bring back Sean Connery! "James Bond! The Later years"
Wed 24/03/04 at 16:47
Regular
Orlando "Girly looking Elf" Bloom? terrible.

I heard rumours that Ewan McGregor was being considered.
Tue 23/03/04 at 13:01
Regular
Well, Brosnan is going to be Bond for 1 more film, according to Dark Horizons. The studio leaked that they were going to replace him with Colin Farrell, but there was a big fan backlash apparently, so good old Pierce is contracted for one more. Which is good. Farrell would make a good Bond in about 5 years time, methinks.
Tue 23/03/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Wings Hauser

Or Feral David Hasselhoff

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.