GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"going out"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/03/04 at 07:42
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
i used to be out all the time my mum and dad could not get me in the house,but i got beat up once and well it was by some really hard people.and i never really went out for a year until last night i went out yay i had the best time for ages, thought you would like to know that and i had to get it off my chest.
Tue 23/03/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Not a Jew"
$miley wrote:
>but i got beat up once

You shouldn't have taken that baby's lollypop then.
Tue 23/03/04 at 16:51
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I knew a guy who got beaten up once while he was out. He spent maybe a month indoors but he ot over it. Strangely I have mates who have had no bad experiences that just prefer to stay in. Either way's good I guess although it's good to have somewhere to go home to and good to get out the house once in a while. Well done for getting out the house though.
Tue 23/03/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Nah im only kidding mate I used to have trouble with the same boys after they finished nursery but im thier friends now.
Tue 23/03/04 at 16:31
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
~Darling~ wrote:
> You's lot are so mean!
>
> Well done for going out, it helps to face your fears!

thanks
Tue 23/03/04 at 13:47
Regular
"That's right!"
When I was set upon by the local radgies one night when I was about 15, it took me a while before I started walking home that way again. In fact I went that way by pure chance, and remembered "Oh, wait, I stopped coming this way."

I wasn't scared or anything, it was just better to avoid them (apart from seeing them at school and at house parties)
Tue 23/03/04 at 11:49
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You's lot are so mean!

Well done for going out, it helps to face your fears!
Tue 23/03/04 at 08:53
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I can see the DVD release now...
Tue 23/03/04 at 08:51
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
$miley wrote:
>i got beat up once by some really hard people.

WOW! How homoerotic!
Tue 23/03/04 at 08:37
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Azul wrote:
> omh u r so kewl

Hahaha
Tue 23/03/04 at 08:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
oh yeh tuch me babee

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.