GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brothers In Arms"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Brothers in Arms'.
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:22
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Is this any good? It's one of the only games I've seen recently that's actually made me want to go out and buy it, except for maybe KOTOR 2. Does it strike a good mix of tactics and action? Don't really fancy the 'hiding behind walls' approach of Full Spectrum Warrior but I'm sick to the gills of Medal of Honor-style WWII shooters that let you stand in the middle of a field shooting Nazis with no consequence.

Worth a purchase? Or can I borrow it off you, monkey_man?
Thu 31/03/05 at 23:25
Regular
Get CoD and CoD:UO for PC.
End of.
Thu 31/03/05 at 18:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Haven't got it, didn't even bother completing CoD on Xbox. Plus I'll probably get it on PC for the online thing too.
Thu 31/03/05 at 17:15
Regular
Its good, The idea is that your firing squad hide behind walls and provide supressing fire whilst you and your assault team go and kill the krauts that are supressed.
Its great - especially online, I have had a good few firefights. Its a nice change from CoD and MoH.
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:22
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Is this any good? It's one of the only games I've seen recently that's actually made me want to go out and buy it, except for maybe KOTOR 2. Does it strike a good mix of tactics and action? Don't really fancy the 'hiding behind walls' approach of Full Spectrum Warrior but I'm sick to the gills of Medal of Honor-style WWII shooters that let you stand in the middle of a field shooting Nazis with no consequence.

Worth a purchase? Or can I borrow it off you, monkey_man?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.