GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The *real* contenders"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/03/04 at 16:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
Because the majority of the people don't stand a chance in hell of being voted for ~ lets have a rundown of the cream of the potential notable crop.

Mystique:
As we only have one girly notable it would be nice to have another woman to do the washing up and ironing for the other notables. She's a nice gal and takes the pish out of spazzy jats and regulars, thats what being a notable is all about, isn't it? She's been here a long while and collected a fair bounty in GADs ~ proving she's a good writer. She's dedicated, heck she even gets drunk and posts for our amusement! She's come in second place a few times in the past (so have I, mind!) but I think she stands a good chance.

English Bloke
Thinks he rules the roost, when, quite frankly... he does! Darling has a mild obsession with him, and he is certainly a popular chap. He post pictures of him cradling a little infant to make him look like a big softie but he is really a skull-cracking officer of the law. It's not his time yet, I don't think, but it will not be long before he is green/gold.

Icarus
A top class guy who has helped myself and many others with computer problems for no gain of his own. He's something of a sensible poster which, I hope, will change when he goes mad with notable power. I'd be voting for him this time but I think he only has a newbie account at the minute so he can't be voted. Shame - his time isn't far away

FinalFantasyFanatic
The funniest and most homophobic person here was a cult following with me as the chairman. He is notable through and through and his dedication to the forums can be shown through his inuendos and creative flair (Although i am more creative). If he doesn't win this time he will be second, unless people throw their votes away in a wild frenzy - much like the Americans do.

Drunk Cow
Not old enough to be a notable yet, the average notable age is about 31 and Drunk Cow is only about 8 - but he is so funny it hurts my pelvis. He'll be a notable in the future ~ well, before El Robin anyway.

Snuggly
Everyone is like "I'm voting snuggly because I wispect him!" - Aye, he's not been a bad staffie at all, but as a poster he's not really contributed to the forums in the way someone like Black Glove or Grix Thraves has. I'll miss him being the man in charge, but is not my choice for notable - He'll probably get a nice segment of the votes though.

Timmargh
A chap who is very honest, open and rather lovable. A very regular poster and a massively nice guy, on and off the forum. He is one of the most deserving of a notable title. Timmargh? You bet!

Top Contenders
Borat - Apparently a top contender - I voted him last time, I felt violated.
Biggles - Alledgedly a favourite, but a born loser :-P

Others
There are a few people who will get voted too, Dubsie will get voted from his possee (Nash and Nash's Dad), a few lads will vote for Darling because they want to get into her pants, the Life forum crew will vote someone intellectual like Belldandy, Dr Duck or Light, The Ninties and the Sony fanboys will battle it out, each electing a representitive and voting to the death, and people sitting on the fence like myself will throw their vote away on some drunken homophone by the name of FFF.
Fri 26/03/04 at 14:55
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
what new topic?

*goes to look*

*sniffs*

eeewww...it smells of farts round here!
Fri 26/03/04 at 14:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, looking at your new topic...
Fri 26/03/04 at 13:21
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> You may get a couple because of your jublees

Hope not!
Thu 25/03/04 at 19:58
Regular
"8==="
Since NONE of you supposed film fanatics have done this yet:

[B] [U] [I] I COULDA 'BIN A CONTENDA! [B] [U] [I]
Thu 25/03/04 at 19:52
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> No he's never here but I have fond memories of my little gerrid.
Shoe? You want shoe? I can get you shoe. Made from real leper skin.
Give me good price, I can get you shoe.
Thu 25/03/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'll probably vote for English_Bloke.

Not sure yet though.
Thu 25/03/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No he's never here but I have fond memories of my little gerrid.
Thu 25/03/04 at 16:50
"I love yo... lamp."
Is gerrid still alive?

[edit - I'm honoured to be on the list, ass kissing stuff etc etc]
Thu 25/03/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
And Saggy, I keep thinking he's a notable. Maybe because I voted for him.
Thu 25/03/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Myst
Blank
gerrid

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.