GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Limp Bizkit or Wheatus?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/04/01 at 16:57
Regular
Which do you prefer?

Limp Bizkit or Wheatus?

Or you think there both cr@p then who is your favourite band and song?
Sun 08/04/01 at 16:57
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Which do you prefer?

Limp Bizkit or Wheatus?

Or you think there both cr@p then who is your favourite band and song?
Sun 22/04/01 at 16:59
I prefer wheatus to limp Bizkit. I don't mind Limp Bizkit but they are not my favourite.

My favourite band at the moment are the Corrs and favourite song probably forgiven not forgotten.
Tue 24/04/01 at 20:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Probably Wheatus, as they are newer, but I don't really like either of them. I am just plain bored of Limp Bizkit.
Thu 03/05/01 at 12:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Is this a trick question? It must be, because they're both equally pants. My favourite band at the moment is Muse. Showbiz is the sort of album where any of the songs could be released as a single - and they don't have to resort to songs about shagging someone with a flag over their face to prove that they're 'cool'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.