GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.I.P Perry the Puffa"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/03/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Light of the world"
:(

As some of you may have already guessed I am obsessed with puffa fish, my favourites are porcupine puffas but seeing as I have a lack of money, house, and a 4 foot fish tank I cant have those yet...

..But for my 18th birthday I got two cute figure of eight puffas. A type i can have, they are cute and not as boring as other types....

Let me tell you about perry.

Perry was a cute puffa of a around 1 and a half inches. He started out in an indian sea and was exported to the UK as a young little nipper. To'wickford Aquatics'... where a lively attractive little red headed girl worked, he knew she loved him very much and was exited to take him home!

She set up her tank - sold her old fish, put salt and everything so he would be at home but thats when it happened...

Befpre he could escape wickford aquatics HE WAS BEATEN UP! By a giant MBU PUFFA! HE was chased around by a big naughty fellow who in the end made him loose his fins. The little red headed foxy lady took him own to help him live..... with a fellow beaten up friend Percy!

But after 5 days he got worse. He lost his fins, he had a whole in his tummy and he started to loose it altogether. The current in the tank made him swish about rolling around un controllably! He was then being dragged upwards by the intake tube ofthe filter.... like that horrible tale 'GUTS@

So the red headed girl had to do what she had to. She took him from the tank. Smacked him once.. he wouldnt die... smacked him twice .. hew oudlnt die.

She hoped so much that he would die. Atleast after the fourth attemt she was sure - so flushed poor perry back to the sea.

R.I.P my little puffa perry. :(

*runs off crying*
Mon 22/03/04 at 10:15
Regular
"Hallelujah"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Well, any I get has to have venom strong enough to kill a horse in 15
> minutes, or I'm just not interested.

Nah, mine'd simply have to bite me then alow me to wear tights and stick to walls.
Mon 22/03/04 at 09:41
Regular
Well, any I get has to have venom strong enough to kill a horse in 15 minutes, or I'm just not interested.
Sun 21/03/04 at 23:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mystique wrote:
> Ha ha. Nancy.

You didnt see the fangs on this thing.

M..A..S..S..I..V..E

*Rubs his face with his comfort blanket*
Sun 21/03/04 at 23:41
Regular
Ha ha. Nancy.
Sun 21/03/04 at 23:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> If I got a spider it could help me shed my fear of them

Speaking of which, i was classifying animals during my last lab. I was slowly making my way across the bench (classifying as i went) when i casually glanced at the next animal only to be faced with a tarantula. I almost screamed.
Sun 21/03/04 at 23:26
Regular
Sorry, but I'm so getting a mental image of Blow from Finding Nemo kicking some little Puffa's ass and then it swishing around and around and around in a tiny fish bowl while Tom (from Tom and Jerry) makes a whirl pool with his claws in the water.
Sun 21/03/04 at 21:44
Regular
I'm considering getting an 'alternative' pet, like a spider, a small lizard or something similar.

If I got a spider it could help me shed my fear of them, and could also double as a great thing to scare the bejesus out of friends and family. I don't like the idea of waking up with a fist sized bird eating spider on my face though.

that's the kind of thing that'll fill your shorts.
Sun 21/03/04 at 19:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If you want a pet get a rat, they are fantastically clever.
Sun 21/03/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Light of the world"
Im not crying I jus a tad mopey about it.

Puffa fish arent the same as other fish - they are regarded more like a pet for their charecteristics... its my equivalent but I hadnt had him long enough to get real peed off
Sun 21/03/04 at 19:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its just a fish...

If it were a cat or dog i could understand.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.