GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel so stupid..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Full Spectrum Warrior'.
Fri 01/04/05 at 10:46
Regular
Too ill to go into work today so I decided I would have another crack through Full Spectrum Warrior...

The only draw back I have moaned about is the fact you only get to save twice, maybe 3 times a mission so it can be really frustrating when you get far in without saving only to get one of your men shot. Now the replay function on offer I originally thought was soley there to see where you fell over and to see who shot you, little did I know that you could in fact play the reply through and then before you die actually jump into the reply and carry on from where you left off! HA!

I feel like the biggest penetrated anus on the planet as when people have asked for my opinion on it I have said the saving function is a major drawback and you can all slap me, hard; in the face.
Fri 01/04/05 at 10:46
Regular
Too ill to go into work today so I decided I would have another crack through Full Spectrum Warrior...

The only draw back I have moaned about is the fact you only get to save twice, maybe 3 times a mission so it can be really frustrating when you get far in without saving only to get one of your men shot. Now the replay function on offer I originally thought was soley there to see where you fell over and to see who shot you, little did I know that you could in fact play the reply through and then before you die actually jump into the reply and carry on from where you left off! HA!

I feel like the biggest penetrated anus on the planet as when people have asked for my opinion on it I have said the saving function is a major drawback and you can all slap me, hard; in the face.
Fri 01/04/05 at 10:49
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> you can all slap me, hard; in the face.

Metaphorically, yeah?

*slaps in face*
Fri 01/04/05 at 10:50
Regular
No, really, I am sat outside you bedroom.
Fri 01/04/05 at 10:53
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Oh, cool.

In that case can I use a fish of some kind?
Fri 01/04/05 at 12:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Or a chair ? :-) Wood being best cause it'll break on impact. :-)
Fri 01/04/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Remember me?"
Personally, I would've kept my mouth shut and waited to see if anyone else noticed the mistake. If they didn't, then good. If they did, DENY EVERYTHING!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.