GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I had sex last night... with a girl!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/03/04 at 10:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
Don't you love that quote from Road Trip? It's what I watched after I got in at about 12 after braving the fearsome winds to walk home from the pub. It was a productive night to say the least and I sorted out the issue of 'wot girl I like more dan dem other gurls' ~ the answer was none of the above, but some girl who I've never met before. We got on well, and also got it on well too.

*rearranges pants*

Good night all?
Mon 22/03/04 at 14:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
This is todays hot topic

*presses button*

"HOT TOPIC"
Mon 22/03/04 at 13:50
"I love yo... lamp."
El Pinko wrote:

> Ahh, ingulfed by a world of pop-ups!

Never noticed them last night. Even more annoyingly, it doesn't take you to the right photo either, you have to go through them all individually.

Gah.
Mon 22/03/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Paradox: wrote:

> I had sex last night... with a girl!

The mind shies away from what you must normally have sex with that made you feel the need to declare this :)
Mon 22/03/04 at 10:19
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Heh.
>
> Sarah looks like this, except has black hair and has more valuable
> assets. Ahem.
> [URL]http://www.rushmagazine.com/viewer.php?id=833&num=5[/URL]
> . Not that I am feeling rather boastful today.

Ahh, ingulfed by a world of pop-ups!
Sun 21/03/04 at 22:15
Regular
I'm sure they can handle it. After all, I did post a booble link here.
Sun 21/03/04 at 22:13
"I love yo... lamp."
That was Myleene Klass. I couldn't find a decent Carmen Electra photo. Bear in mind kids use these boards.
Sun 21/03/04 at 22:07
Regular
Still not seeing the Carmen Elektra stuff here.
Sun 21/03/04 at 21:59
Regular
no fair >=(
Sun 21/03/04 at 21:58
"I love yo... lamp."
Heh.

Sarah looks like this, except has black hair and has more valuable assets. Ahem. [URL]http://www.rushmagazine.com/viewer.php?id=833&num=5[/URL]
. Not that I am feeling rather boastful today.
Sun 21/03/04 at 21:27
Regular
Your lass has big boobs then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.