GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An Average Noob Gad Attempt"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/03/04 at 23:17
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Hi my usename is ConsoleGuy4 and this is my gad attempt and i’m new here i hope you all like me. Please like me!:-( .I think the best console is gamecube because gamecube has Mario and sonic and Zelda and i love them all they are spectacularly cool. I looked up the word spectacularly in the dictionary before i put it on here cause big words win gad. Have i won gad yet. I have to because i put a big word in here. Im writing this on microsofter word. OMG how about if no one likes it. Im gonna slit my wrist. Wait let me look for a knife. AH! I slit my wrists. It hurts. Vote me for notable. OOw this hurts so bad my keyboard is all red and I hurt badly. Spectacularly. Spectacularly. Ow god when is the gad list gonna be posted i wanna see if I won for this. Ah i havennt posted it yet im gonna slit my wrist again. Ah i did it again but I donnt want to start a new pair-o-graph. Omg it hurts.

I started a new parograph because I don’t want my post to look ugly I hope Microsoft word picks up all my mistakes because I don’t have time because OW this hurts im gonna die. Im crying right now but you cant see me because im on a computor and my tears are misking in with my blood and it looks pretty. Goatboy is mean to darling and she is a newbie like me i hope he is not mean to me because ill have to slit my wrists again. Ah i did it again for fun cause

i didnnt realize it hurt the first two times cause I was screaming to loud. OW IT HURTS SO BAD. VOTE ME FOR NOTABLE BECAUSE IT HURTS. OMG I HIT THE CAPS LOCK KEY BY MISTAKE. Am i having to go back and write that again. Omg i don’t have time for that. My mom said I look pretty in the morning with bed head. Ow this hurts someone please kill me. Gamecube is the best system and xbox and ps2 are for losers that like big heavy boxes and gooberish games. Ow this hurts. I should post this before i die and they will gimme my gad at my ow this hurts and goatboy is mean. Gameaday is fixed only notables win because they are fat greedy spectacularly people. I drank two pints the other day aNd i is sO wasted. Did you believe me when i said that because i wanna look cool. Im gonna pretend Im dead and typing with my

forehead but im typing with my bloody fingers gjkegnhghiogrekigrhu I did that with my hands. Omg i just died. It hurts.

==============
I hate spammy noobs

Drunkeh
Mon 22/03/04 at 20:32
Regular
"Notable"
*Downs a shot of seamen*

I mean Vodka.
Mon 22/03/04 at 18:18
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Consoleguy for notable!!

Wooh!

*takes off clothes*
Sun 21/03/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Spectacular.

Ha. I win gads because I use big words...
Sun 21/03/04 at 19:37
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
i think that is spot on
Sun 21/03/04 at 18:03
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I prefer G-ni-ass
Sun 21/03/04 at 17:56
Regular
jeany-yus
Sun 21/03/04 at 17:54
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> You know if you read this out loud it's utter genius.
>
> But that's a complete missuse of the word genius though....

Im a cube fan. Couldnt agree with you more dude
Sun 21/03/04 at 17:51
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
You know if you read this out loud it's utter genius.

But that's a complete missuse of the word genius though....
Sat 20/03/04 at 23:56
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Don't give me that "you're going to be one of those spamming regulars trying to be newbies" look.
Sat 20/03/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
hmm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.