GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 4 - 8 Page Preview"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 4: Revenge'.
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:15
Regular
": ("
[URL]http://img227.exs.cx/gal.php?g=burnout4cover3wd.jpg[/URL]

And apparently EA will be developing it, not Criterion games because they are to busy doing a game called Black.

:S

(Got it from the Gamesradar forums, but i'm starting to think maybe the EA bit might be an april fools joke).
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:15
Regular
[URL]http://img227.exs.cx/gal.php?g=burnout4cover3wd.jpg[/URL]

And apparently EA will be developing it, not Criterion games because they are to busy doing a game called Black.

:S

(Got it from the Gamesradar forums, but i'm starting to think maybe the EA bit might be an april fools joke).
Fri 01/04/05 at 21:57
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I heard that with this installment the series will begoing in a "much darker and grittier direction", which is just about the most un-original thing I've ever heard. It seems like most game companies feel like they need their sequels to be darker than the previous game or games. One example being Prince Of Persia.

The same thing is happening with the movie industry. The newest Harry Potter movie was allegedly darker than the others, and I've heard the same for the upcoming Star Wars. I can't understand for the life of me why everyone seems to want to go in this "darker" direction.
Fri 01/04/05 at 23:50
Regular
Well I have PES4 in my life so my life will never get darker nor lighter.
Sat 02/04/05 at 14:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
So, it will be Need for Speed Underground where you take other cars out.
Sat 02/04/05 at 14:08
Regular
Looks like a big fat pile of crap.
Sat 02/04/05 at 15:50
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Grey Skies? Grittiness? Pah!

Give me Burnout 3!

Shame about the EA-ness of it all. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.