GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WTF?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship Manager 5'.
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:30
Regular
": ("
Since when was Championship Manager 5 out for the PS2 and Xbox? They obviously won't be as good as the PC version but does this mean they would play faster because I don't think my PC would be able to play it very well so now i'm considering getting it for my PS2.

Or is that a bad idea?
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well ok get CM5 but don't say i didn't warn you.
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:06
Regular
They do have update for the game though. And Kadawa I know about FM2005 but they both look identical to me and CM5 is cheaper.
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:01
Regular
I think this game has been released a little late, this season is almost over so I wont bother buying it. I hope they release next season's game earlier.
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
For it not be the true Championship Manager (that's Football Manager 2005) now go out and buy said FM2005
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:47
Regular
...why?
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Buying Championship Manager 5 no matter what format it's on is a bad idea.
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:30
Regular
Since when was Championship Manager 5 out for the PS2 and Xbox? They obviously won't be as good as the PC version but does this mean they would play faster because I don't think my PC would be able to play it very well so now i'm considering getting it for my PS2.

Or is that a bad idea?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.