GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Fan Killed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/03/04 at 17:18
Regular
I've just heard on the radio that an Everton fan has been sadly killed while walking to the Walkers Stadium; apparently he has been killed by some flying debrie. (SP)
Sun 21/03/04 at 00:11
Regular
The wind was mad today.

I scared to drive my car today to be honest becasue there was so much crap just flying around in the air.
Sun 21/03/04 at 00:04
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
WM, It was blown at him by the wind, not sure what it was, but it must have been something hard/sharp to have killed him. poor guy.

R.I.P.
Sat 20/03/04 at 23:42
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
It's very sad, that's all I can say really.

It's happened to a few other people around the UK aswell though, so we should think about them people too.
Sat 20/03/04 at 23:17
"High polygon count"
I've read "flying debris", but I haven't found out what it was, or why it was flying.

Was it because of the wind? What (big enough to kill someone) could have been lifted by the wind? I know it was strong today, but still.

I know that the Northampton game was abandoned just before half time today, because a couple of people were injured when the wind blew an advertising hoarding into the crowd.

The Arsenal game was also delayed by 15 minutes because the wind had made scaffolding on houses outside Highbury unsafe, and the Clock End turnstyles had to be closed.
Sat 20/03/04 at 17:49
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Der Nazi wrote:
> You mean debris.
>
> First a spectator at a Wolves game gets seriously injured by a
> firework, and now this. But at least it's not like the terrible
> disasters in the 80s such as the second Ibrox disaster, the Valley
> Parade fire and the heysel riot...

Yeh or worse still the Hillsbrough disaster.
Sat 20/03/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Notable"
*Waits for Virtuoso to respond before JT touches this one with a 10 foot barge pole*
Sat 20/03/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Der Nazi wrote:
> You mean debris.
>
> First a spectator at a Wolves game gets seriously injured by a
> firework, and now this. But at least it's not like the terrible
> disasters in the 80s such as the second Ibrox disaster, the Valley
> Parade fire and the heysel riot...

But its still sad.
Sat 20/03/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
You mean debris.

First a spectator at a Wolves game gets seriously injured by a firework, and now this. But at least it's not like the terrible disasters in the 80s such as the second Ibrox disaster, the Valley Parade fire and the heysel riot...
Sat 20/03/04 at 17:18
Regular
I've just heard on the radio that an Everton fan has been sadly killed while walking to the Walkers Stadium; apparently he has been killed by some flying debrie. (SP)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.