GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finger the trigger of your furry bundle (Challenge number one)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters: Future Perfect'.
Sat 02/04/05 at 03:22
Regular
"8==="
2 mins 21.5 seconds

Beat that on the cat racing ice challenge on TS3!
Sat 09/04/05 at 10:48
Regular
"8==="
well duh.
Sat 09/04/05 at 00:01
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Good lord, anyone would think it was a mini-game.
Fri 08/04/05 at 23:59
Regular
"8==="
I found it a chore to play.

It reminded me of games I used to have on my PC 10 years ago.
Wed 06/04/05 at 19:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Hedfix wrote:
> That basketball thing is evil. I just got bronze on my second go and
> left it.

I Platinum-ed it third try, it's really easy. :) You just go for the one far away which gives you the most points and if you miss one you try and pick it up again before you lose it to try again so you don't run out of balls.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:40
Regular
"8==="
It's actually very easy because you can go outside the posts and simply slide round the corners with no acceleration at all. I was using an Xbox pad though, which suits driving things better.

That basketball thing is evil. I just got bronze on my second go and left it.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:37
Regular
I CBA doing it anyway.
I was absolute balls at the other two, and I was probably quite lucky to do so well.
I tried it again there and I only ust scraped a silver, so I doubt I could beat that.
I think I got a platinum in Monkey Curling though, which was awesome.
And whoever devised the temporal uplink basketball game with the boxes deserves an e-slap.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:56
Regular
"8==="
Fair enough.

I got 1:56 something but that was with resets and I was trying to upload a score to Live which you can only do without pausing/resets.

I'm in the top 30/40 in the world since no-one's bothered with the challenges much. But that was only with a score of 2:05 or something.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:49
Regular
I've yet to try beating it.
I went on TS3 yesterday, and forgot why, so I just ran around blasting Zombies in arcade mode.
Wed 06/04/05 at 11:28
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Anyone completed the sample map one? Cat Racing Xtreme or whatever it's called.
Tue 05/04/05 at 23:31
Regular
"8==="
*jisms*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.