GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Declare my Love for Harreh Hill"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/03/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I haven't laughed this much in ages.
The thing I love about this show is that it's so quicked paced, and there's never a space, if you know what I mean.
It's hilarious.

Aah, I love Harry. Do you think he'll marry me?
*Swoons*

Discuss. I know how you all love him too.
He's mine, though.
:)
Fri 19/03/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I haven't laughed this much in ages.
The thing I love about this show is that it's so quicked paced, and there's never a space, if you know what I mean.
It's hilarious.

Aah, I love Harry. Do you think he'll marry me?
*Swoons*

Discuss. I know how you all love him too.
He's mine, though.
:)
Fri 19/03/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, and it's on now by the way.
I'm not sure if it's on at an earlier day for you lot daaannn saaaffff.

But us Scots, we have to wait til' Friday at 11pm.
BAh.
Fri 19/03/04 at 23:24
Regular
"relocated"
Is it the new one or the one with the gas cannister again? This show seems to be shown almost every day of the week. I've videoed it on a Saturday, this week watched it on Monday, and am constantly surprised when it turns up in the schedules. Living in Scotland is rubbish, or maybe ITV is.
Fri 19/03/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Nah, I saw that last weekend sometime.
This is the one mocking Shergar and the likes.
Actually, maybe it is being shown daan saaaafff too.

It's just that I saw it advertised in the TV mag for Monday, and it's only advertised in the "Border" section of ITV tonight.
Fri 19/03/04 at 23:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Fridays at 11 is the new time. Used to be Thursdays at 10.30, not sure why the change.

Anyway, I missed most of the first half this week. I always turn to ITV and think "Meh, ads, I'll switch to Ross for a moment" and end up forgetting about Hill altogether, even though Hill is better. Last week it was repeated at midnight on Staurday though, so I'll catch that if the schedule remains the same.
Fri 19/03/04 at 23:53
Regular
I always thought Harry Hill was an idiot, but this program has me laughing like a hyena!

The guy is a legend. Just quick paced, nothing too clever stupid funny stuff.
Sat 20/03/04 at 16:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's alright, a bit hit and miss, but loads more laughs than an avergae episode of the new Simpsons (I can't believe I've been reduced to comparing them!). It's actually on 5 times a week, varying between ITV and ITV2.
Sat 20/03/04 at 16:18
Regular
I really enjoy Harry Hill ^^ don't really like it when he goes on about the soaps. Not really a soaps fan but the other stuff is great. It's a fresh change from reality tv
Sat 20/03/04 at 16:43
Regular
Not everything in it is that funny...
Sat 20/03/04 at 17:11
"period drama"
Agreed, but it goes so quickly you hardly notice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.