GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I wouldnt go anywere else"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/03/04 at 21:09
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
I live in south east Essex in a town called basildon.

Where i live there are many of bad neglected estates and people who go to places to look for a fight. With all the prostitutes, drug dealers, Gangsters, theives, bogus callers, mugs etc. I wouldnt go anywere else. For some strange reason i seem to love it here> i wake up in the moning and i think what a nice day it will be today.

When im older i probably am going to move to another place as the Heavy traffic, lieing councilors, Taxes and house prices are going to get allot worse. But at the mom=ent i like it here. I ride my bike through a street and someone yells "you starting." i just try to ignorit. But even though i know this place is quite bad with the people on it. The place itself is quite nice becoase it is only the people in this town that make it bad.

I want you to tell me what you think about this.
Fri 19/03/04 at 21:09
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
I live in south east Essex in a town called basildon.

Where i live there are many of bad neglected estates and people who go to places to look for a fight. With all the prostitutes, drug dealers, Gangsters, theives, bogus callers, mugs etc. I wouldnt go anywere else. For some strange reason i seem to love it here> i wake up in the moning and i think what a nice day it will be today.

When im older i probably am going to move to another place as the Heavy traffic, lieing councilors, Taxes and house prices are going to get allot worse. But at the mom=ent i like it here. I ride my bike through a street and someone yells "you starting." i just try to ignorit. But even though i know this place is quite bad with the people on it. The place itself is quite nice becoase it is only the people in this town that make it bad.

I want you to tell me what you think about this.
Fri 19/03/04 at 21:43
Regular
I'm confused.
Sat 20/03/04 at 10:13
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
urkie he is on about were he lives and its bad and that he dont want to move because its simply the people that make it the bad place it is, like nuneaton basically it would be fantastic if half the people in it were nice
Sat 20/03/04 at 10:32
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i would have thought that would be obvious.
Sat 20/03/04 at 11:30
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
What do you mean what do we think of this?
Its your choices we cant run your life say you should move can we?
Sat 20/03/04 at 12:24
Regular
"Remember me?"
I avoid places like that like my life depends on it (which by the sound of it, it does).
Sat 20/03/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I'm thinking that you do not live in a unique place but other than that I am not thinking anything.
Sat 20/03/04 at 18:57
Regular
$miley wrote:
> urkie he is on about were he lives and its bad and that he dont want
> to move because its simply the people that make it the bad place it
> is, like nuneaton basically it would be fantastic if half the people
> in it were nice

*holds head in hands in despair*
Sat 20/03/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I live in a fairly rough part of Dublin, it has a bit of a reputation, and when you say you're from here you get that look off people that says you're trouble. I wouldn't want to live anywhere but Dublin, but i would prefer to live in a different part, still on the Southside though, none of that Northside stuff for me :P
Sat 20/03/04 at 21:43
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Wow thats pretty mental. I live in Wales and all they say is 'Hello bach!' in their really welshy accents

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.