GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"please help me!!! i need intros"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/03/04 at 00:45
Regular
"Sonic boom"
Hi im a student thats currently studying audio post production, i was wondering if there was any way of ripping intro sequences off games.

Id like to rip resident evils intro or alone in the dark so i could re-dub the sound

Thanks for your time, any suggestions would be helpfull.
cheers
Fri 19/03/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Digging!"
The video and sound or just the sound?

For both you will need a TV card to get the input from the console and that should be able to put it to most file formats.

For sould simply plug the phono audio jack from your scart cable into a converter to a 3.5mm jack and plug that into line in and use relevant software to record it (windows sound recorder will do it, but I would use something like Sonic Foundry's (or Sony as they now are) Acid Pro).

If its a PC game you can use the stereo mix to record what the sound card is processing.
Fri 19/03/04 at 00:45
Regular
"Sonic boom"
Hi im a student thats currently studying audio post production, i was wondering if there was any way of ripping intro sequences off games.

Id like to rip resident evils intro or alone in the dark so i could re-dub the sound

Thanks for your time, any suggestions would be helpfull.
cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.