GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Talk with me, walk with me."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/03/04 at 17:03
Regular
"SOUP!"
I have stories my children, and need your patient listening skills.

Being the hardcore player I am, I have decisions to make (not important ones, I wouldn't leave them up to you) and your job is to advise me.

First of all is my long-standing girlfriend issue: I have a few candidates, most of who have expressed their interest (well, who wouldn't) but, to quote Father Ted "They're ALL lovelly girls".

- My ex girlfriend - we broke about a year ago up over not having enough time to see each other but we've been rather close lately.

- Ex girlfriends best mate - (A different ex girlfriend to the above one) - she's invited me out to the pub with some mutual friends on saturday and been closeish in the past. I've been advised by a few friends to go for her because, "She's a rite bird!!!!111"

- Car girl - A girl a year older than me in the higher year of college, her best asset isn't her eyes or legs, but her CAR! She drives, I'd be mobile! She's asked me out at the weekend in her CAR!! But I think I probably like her CARRRR more than her.

- Pub girl - The girl I met in the pub the other week who was largely keen to give me her number ~ Rang her once and she wanted to "go out sometime" I don't know her much but she lives pretty close ~ convenient!

Then lies the predicament of what to do this weekend:

Friday night is my traditional pub night with my bloke mates - shoot pool, chat lasses up and watch wrestling on the big screen telly. That won't be changing for anything!

Saturday - I've been double booked here ~ I told a girl mate I'd out for her birthday into Leeds for a meal and to a club, this happens to be this saturday - as does 'Ex girlfriends best mate' (see above) inviting me to the pub.

Sunday - Either ring pub girl and arrange a date, go out driving with car girl, or ask ex girlfriend #1 out somewhere.

So, I appreciate your input or advice on this, mostly the forum lasses because they know how their own species thinks.

Luv fwom pawwadox xxx
Thu 18/03/04 at 17:03
Regular
"SOUP!"
I have stories my children, and need your patient listening skills.

Being the hardcore player I am, I have decisions to make (not important ones, I wouldn't leave them up to you) and your job is to advise me.

First of all is my long-standing girlfriend issue: I have a few candidates, most of who have expressed their interest (well, who wouldn't) but, to quote Father Ted "They're ALL lovelly girls".

- My ex girlfriend - we broke about a year ago up over not having enough time to see each other but we've been rather close lately.

- Ex girlfriends best mate - (A different ex girlfriend to the above one) - she's invited me out to the pub with some mutual friends on saturday and been closeish in the past. I've been advised by a few friends to go for her because, "She's a rite bird!!!!111"

- Car girl - A girl a year older than me in the higher year of college, her best asset isn't her eyes or legs, but her CAR! She drives, I'd be mobile! She's asked me out at the weekend in her CAR!! But I think I probably like her CARRRR more than her.

- Pub girl - The girl I met in the pub the other week who was largely keen to give me her number ~ Rang her once and she wanted to "go out sometime" I don't know her much but she lives pretty close ~ convenient!

Then lies the predicament of what to do this weekend:

Friday night is my traditional pub night with my bloke mates - shoot pool, chat lasses up and watch wrestling on the big screen telly. That won't be changing for anything!

Saturday - I've been double booked here ~ I told a girl mate I'd out for her birthday into Leeds for a meal and to a club, this happens to be this saturday - as does 'Ex girlfriends best mate' (see above) inviting me to the pub.

Sunday - Either ring pub girl and arrange a date, go out driving with car girl, or ask ex girlfriend #1 out somewhere.

So, I appreciate your input or advice on this, mostly the forum lasses because they know how their own species thinks.

Luv fwom pawwadox xxx
Thu 18/03/04 at 17:10
Regular
New Faith wrote:

> PRAY to Him.
> WE do not CARE.

Quality.
Thu 18/03/04 at 17:15
"possibly impossible"
Well, I guess I'll be the boring one and say choose the one you REALLY like for being them.

After all, give it a few months and you won't be able to stand them if you've just gone out with them because a) your mates told you she's 'fit' or b) you only like her car.
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
I guess I will see who it "feels right" with.
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:39
Regular
"8==="
Play 'em all like a pimp daddy. ;D
Thu 18/03/04 at 19:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
Well, until now I have been because I didn't want to burn my bridges.

It's like juggling ming vases though!
Thu 18/03/04 at 19:53
Regular
"8==="
Well if you want to get your hands on a ming then be my guest.

*Runs*
Fri 19/03/04 at 19:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
Heh I didn't see that post last night hedfix

shaarrp :-D
Fri 19/03/04 at 21:22
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I thought this was a song about the Will Smith song for the movie Men in Black, and I was severely disappointed.

:(
Sat 20/03/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
To sort this out, you need to ask yourself:

'What do I really want, right now?'

Good luck. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.