GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will the commentators be getting mixed up?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/03/04 at 16:21
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I mena both JR, tazz and King have wrestled before, and Vince aid all wrestlers are in the draw, so could there be a chance we may end up seeign King and Tazz?

Oh I would watch Smackdpwn more often I think.
Thu 18/03/04 at 16:21
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I mena both JR, tazz and King have wrestled before, and Vince aid all wrestlers are in the draw, so could there be a chance we may end up seeign King and Tazz?

Oh I would watch Smackdpwn more often I think.
Thu 18/03/04 at 16:59
Regular
No, they never got mixed up last time and so I doubt they will now. All the commentators WERE wrestlers, they're not not. Anyway, JR and The King are a classic duo, no one would ever split them up.
Thu 18/03/04 at 17:00
Regular
no we wont.. Tazz and King are color commentators, Cole and JR are play by play. you wont get two play by play and two color commentators together, only chance of a mess around is Cole and King and Tazz and JR. which has happend before in both cases. When King used to do smackdown commentary with michael cole
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Tazz and King would never work. We would never get any real commentary out of them.
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Least it'd be better than Cole and Tazz every five seconds saying *You'll find this only on Smackdown folks*

Talk about the bloody match you fruits i don't care if the Cruiserweights are exclusive to Smackdown and i damn sure don't want to hear it about 10 times during a match.
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Yes. That is rather annoying...
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:58
Regular
Erm...Raw...Friday...Spoilers...
Fri 19/03/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
SMACKDOWN SPOILERS NOT HUGE BUT SPOILERS NONTHELESS

Well after Smackdown it now seems commentators are up for the lottery as well so we could see a change.
Sat 20/03/04 at 15:54
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I love being right....

now if I check and you are wrong Laker I will be upset....
Sat 20/03/04 at 18:08
Regular
I checked on WWE.COM and it didn't say nothing about the commentators being in the draft.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.