GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hit man 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2: Silent Assassin'.
Sun 03/04/05 at 14:45
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i am stuck on a job,(job 3 i think) its the one in which you have to kill a lord and his son and save your clients son who has been kidnapped. i have killed both the lord and his son but i have no idear where the clients son is. can any one help a poor old boy with this proplam.please
Mon 11/04/05 at 14:37
Regular
"i own groovy land"
thax you have been a great help, keep it coming
Tue 05/04/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
RoJ wrote:
> He in the horse stables, aye.
> Watch out for the horses, they will neigh and give you away.

You're supposed to drug them or poison them. I'm sure the RSPCA would have something to say about that.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Not a Jew"
He in the horse stables, aye.
Watch out for the horses, they will neigh and give you away.
I remember when redoing the level, the guy was running away out the door, about 50 feet away, and I just pulled out an .mp5 and ratatattat, he's down. Was fun.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
You sure that isn't contracts, the third one.
He's in the horse stables if i remember correctly.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:37
Regular
www.gamefaqs.com
Sun 03/04/05 at 14:45
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i am stuck on a job,(job 3 i think) its the one in which you have to kill a lord and his son and save your clients son who has been kidnapped. i have killed both the lord and his son but i have no idear where the clients son is. can any one help a poor old boy with this proplam.please

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.