GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ideas for the sequel to majoras mask"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/04/01 at 17:24
Regular
My idea for the sequel of Majoras mask! It would be a Gamecube title for starters.

The Game- I think the game should be something that could happen while Link is on his travels after saving Clocktown, like he falls asleep while riding and the game could be called something like Link's Nightmare where all of links memories of what has happened in the past and some of his most evil enemies for you too slaughter and fight against.
Link's Nightmare would have a co-operative option where one person plays link and another plays his fairy which in his dream would be Navi who just follows him around. She would also be able to let out stunning burst of energy and if Link has enough magic power can heal him. The bosses will include bosses from the Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.
A multiplayer option would be added as well where you and some mates try and kill each other in a Zelda deathmatch, the characters for this would be Normal Link, Goron Link, Zora Link, Deku Link, playing the main quest will unlock other characters in multiplayer as well as get you certain items. The unlockable characters would be all four bosses from majoras mask, then ganon, Ganondorf, Majoras Wrath and finally Fierce Deity Link.
The final boss of the game would be Link's worst nightmare - Ganon wearing Majoras Mask.

The Graphics- this game would have some of the best graphics ever seen for the gamecube, super smooth with some of the best textures that could give the xbox a run for its money. Where link and his new fairy run around the screen beautifally.

The sound- The music that is constantly in the background where ever you go in Zelda would be mixtures and soundtracks from the previous two Zelda games on the N64. And instead of just having text across the bottom and the occassional shout of one constant word, the characters will actually speak but of course there will be some text running across the bottom in case you miss anything that is said. If link ever gets bored when standing still and starts admiring his blade and shuffling his feet he will occasionally start chatting to his fairy. All voices would be done by professional actors.

Tue 17/04/01 at 10:59
and maybe not
i'd like the dark world feature thought like the SNES version
Sat 07/04/01 at 21:46
maybe...
Sat 07/04/01 at 21:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I think Sonic should be in it.
Sat 07/04/01 at 20:41
what a twist that would be!
Sat 07/04/01 at 18:03
Regular
Possibly but i'd rather if Ganondorf comes out of that place (i forgot!) and he tries to get revenge on link and steals the triforce.
Sat 07/04/01 at 17:57
Regular
Sniper, although you don't say much, I agree with you on most things that you do say :)

I don't think the Gamecube version of Zelda is going to be a sequel to Majora's Mask.

The new GBC games aren't (I don't think) and they're ment to carry on the story (cos they'll be Zelda's 8 & 9)

The Gamecube version will be Zelda 10 :)

And anyway Miyamoto said that he can create the game he originally wanted to create on the Gamecube!

So I'm hoping it's based on the original story where you have to recue the Princess from Ganon, save the sages, and get to the triforce (and maybe include the dark world from the SNES version)
Sat 07/04/01 at 17:41
Regular
Nah i want it to follow up to Ocarina of time with Ganon involved, now tha's thrilling.
Sat 07/04/01 at 17:24
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
My idea for the sequel of Majoras mask! It would be a Gamecube title for starters.

The Game- I think the game should be something that could happen while Link is on his travels after saving Clocktown, like he falls asleep while riding and the game could be called something like Link's Nightmare where all of links memories of what has happened in the past and some of his most evil enemies for you too slaughter and fight against.
Link's Nightmare would have a co-operative option where one person plays link and another plays his fairy which in his dream would be Navi who just follows him around. She would also be able to let out stunning burst of energy and if Link has enough magic power can heal him. The bosses will include bosses from the Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.
A multiplayer option would be added as well where you and some mates try and kill each other in a Zelda deathmatch, the characters for this would be Normal Link, Goron Link, Zora Link, Deku Link, playing the main quest will unlock other characters in multiplayer as well as get you certain items. The unlockable characters would be all four bosses from majoras mask, then ganon, Ganondorf, Majoras Wrath and finally Fierce Deity Link.
The final boss of the game would be Link's worst nightmare - Ganon wearing Majoras Mask.

The Graphics- this game would have some of the best graphics ever seen for the gamecube, super smooth with some of the best textures that could give the xbox a run for its money. Where link and his new fairy run around the screen beautifally.

The sound- The music that is constantly in the background where ever you go in Zelda would be mixtures and soundtracks from the previous two Zelda games on the N64. And instead of just having text across the bottom and the occassional shout of one constant word, the characters will actually speak but of course there will be some text running across the bottom in case you miss anything that is said. If link ever gets bored when standing still and starts admiring his blade and shuffling his feet he will occasionally start chatting to his fairy. All voices would be done by professional actors.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.