GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POSH TOTTY :do thet deserve to be called posh?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/03/04 at 21:38
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
I think that just cause the Hilton girls have got all the wealth anyone could ever want it doesn't make them any upperclass anymore than us as they all end up flashing their bits at some stage for a newspaper which is usually out of character for someone with money and moral discipline
Mon 22/03/04 at 09:48
Regular
Now she has great jugs and ain't half bad looking at times, but Nadia Sawalha is THE worst chat show host ever, maybe even worse than Kilroy.

It's just a room full of people arguing with her asking them to be quiet.

Meh.

I realise this has little to do with the original topic, but I just wanted to mention it, and it doesn't deserve a whole topic of its own.

fap fap fap
Sun 21/03/04 at 15:52
Regular
heh. perhaps one can show you my mallorcan holiday home one summer, and you can pick out which of my many stallions you wish to ride through my ample sized orchards.
Sun 21/03/04 at 15:45
Regular
Oh I say. That would be just the worst luck, wetting one's undergarments while laughing.
Tally ho pip pip.
Sun 21/03/04 at 15:40
Regular
I'm a sucker for a posh girl. Although it can be charming sometimes, generally speaking "Friggin 'ell, I'm gonna wee me knickers if I laugh any more" isn't all that sexy ...
Sun 21/03/04 at 10:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The upper class are different from the lower and middle classes. This is mainly because they inherit everything instead of ever working, and still live in the same way that they have done for the past 200 years, albeit with far better technology.

You've got to remeber that the Hilton girls are American, though, and therefore are just stupid in general.
Sun 21/03/04 at 09:07
"LOLLERSKATES!"
posh, you clearly haven't been to the ritz mate!
Sun 21/03/04 at 00:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
i consider poshness to mean repressed, to here posh people swearing is funny because swearing is such a expression of freedom and of how you feel.
Sat 20/03/04 at 23:43
Regular
true- posh girls swearing amuses me.
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:38
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
I think that just cause the Hilton girls have got all the wealth anyone could ever want it doesn't make them any upperclass anymore than us as they all end up flashing their bits at some stage for a newspaper which is usually out of character for someone with money and moral discipline

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.