GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants to shoot Phil Mitchell?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/04/01 at 13:46
Regular
Well if the answer to the above question is "me!" then go here

www.urbanomic.com/indexstatic. html

(no scpae)

Good huntin'!!!!
Sat 07/04/01 at 18:32
your right sniper.
Sat 07/04/01 at 17:28
Regular
We don;t care....
Sat 07/04/01 at 17:25
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Oh i get it. And maybe Ethel predicted that Lisa would throw hubba bubba like alot of her other predictions.

Another theory is her deaths a cover up so she is not a suspect for killing Phil. Or maybe Dot killed Phil.. she killed Ethel whats stopping her doing it again?
Sat 07/04/01 at 17:18
nice story
Sat 07/04/01 at 16:19
"Uzi Lover"
This is what really happened to Phil:

When Ethel was alive she hated the sight of Phil's egg (head). Everyday she would look out the window and along the road would pass Phil. Everytime Phil passed she got a bit parniod, as he was reminding her of the bad easters she had as a child, where Dot would nick and eat all her eggs (later given up, due to smoking).

Ethel decided to take action, as she just couldn't take it anymore! To calm herself she had been playing Sega Bass Fishing over and over, but sadly the bouys in the sea just kept reminding her of Phils egg!

So, she made a homemade pistol (one like a WW2 gun) attached with a motion sensor device on it and a timing device. Ethel set the timer and left the gun in a bush near Phils house, she set the timer so that when someone passes after the time had run out it would shoot.

Ethel knew she was to die and not get blamed for the death and so was very happy in doing this, as she wanted to get her revenge on Phil wherever they would next meet (Heaven or Hell). So she died,sadly, and was left in her coffin with a little smerk on her face!

Now, months passed, and Phil was crossing to go into his house. Lisa was passing by at the same time on the otherside of the street, and had recently been having much to many ciggeretes and so was chewing gum to revlieve herself. She walked past Phils house and realised that the flavour in her 'Hubba Bubba' was going way to fast, so she spat out her gum!

This gum she spat out flew over the hedges and over Phils egg, and triggered off the motion sensor device. The gun quickly shot 100th of a second before Phil passed, and skimed his body. Due to this he moved back in shock and he didn't relised what was coming for him...

A piece of scrapnel from the Russian Space Station was plumetting down to Earth at a speed of around 2000 miles per hour, heading straight for Phil.It hit into him and it looked as though he had been shot by the gun.

Lisa was accused of shooting Phil as she was nearby at the time. Eastenders are just saying that it is Lisa to the public as they are covering up the truth. But it will all be shown soon, the truth that is!

P.S: Eathquakes in Japan were felt after the gun missed. Could this of been Ethel and her anger?

From the news Monkey,
Monkey With Attitude
Sat 07/04/01 at 15:49
Regular
I don't care what happens to him.
Sat 07/04/01 at 15:48
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
lol @ that :)
Sat 07/04/01 at 13:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
Well if the answer to the above question is "me!" then go here

www.urbanomic.com/indexstatic. html

(no scpae)

Good huntin'!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.