GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sci Fi Book"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/03/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Fudge Is The Answer"
As an amateur author I'd like some ideas for a new book! OK, then it starts on the notorious Moon Base in 2457 (December 24th - people are making plans for Christmas, Christmas 2 having been abandoned in 2367). Jake Korea, a young handsome rebel, is sitting at a table on his own in the bar wishing he was home on Earth for Christmas, but he has to work again. He overhears on the table two NorFlexon aliens (ugly dudes)talking.

"Ha, this'll be a Christmas to remember for the Earthians!" says one.

"And their last...!"

"I'll drink to that!"

But what happens next....
Wed 17/03/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Fudge Is The Answer"
As an amateur author I'd like some ideas for a new book! OK, then it starts on the notorious Moon Base in 2457 (December 24th - people are making plans for Christmas, Christmas 2 having been abandoned in 2367). Jake Korea, a young handsome rebel, is sitting at a table on his own in the bar wishing he was home on Earth for Christmas, but he has to work again. He overhears on the table two NorFlexon aliens (ugly dudes)talking.

"Ha, this'll be a Christmas to remember for the Earthians!" says one.

"And their last...!"

"I'll drink to that!"

But what happens next....
Wed 17/03/04 at 14:10
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
He reports them to the police.... the police botch up AGAIN and earth is destroyed.... the end.... we all laugh :D
Wed 17/03/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Perhaps change christmas to something else, christmas has become a complete cliche for disasters etc (ie. see Die Hard 1-3).
Wed 17/03/04 at 14:15
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Well a good start would be to scrap the idea and try something more original... because that kind of idea has been done to death.
Fri 19/03/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Fudge Is The Answer"
Fair enough... where would you start? I'm a lazy author...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.