GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splitters Email"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters: Future Perfect'.
Sun 03/04/05 at 20:51
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Anyone get an email from "yourself"? I was all freaked out when it came, then I realised it was nothing more than an Ad for splitters 3. Kinda dumb seeing as I've already registered my copy. The link was cool though, even said my name. Im tempted to go again and put it a really dodgy name...like apu from the simpsons...Nahasapasalasa...and so on.
Mon 04/04/05 at 11:23
Regular
"ROAD TO AMARILLO"
The video i was sent originally by a friend. It freaks you out coz it had my name on it!! You can access it with my name using the link below but without knowing your email address i can't send it personalise it to you.
The deal is you have to be sent it by some one you know then you get the chance to forward it on to someone you know and freak them out.
Link : sonicmailsite.com/uk/?id=659092
Sun 03/04/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Max Power"
Ok so let me get my head round this, what was in the video?
Sun 03/04/05 at 21:10
Regular
": ("
WTF!?
Sun 03/04/05 at 20:55
Regular
"hulagadoo"
This is the email I got...

To: ross.grieve@
Date: 24 March 2083
Subject: Ross, I need your help.

Ross, I understand this must be difficult for you. Please sit down but I haven’t much time.
I’m you.
I’ve been trying to contact you. We’re in trouble.
I’ve sent you a video message to prove who I am.
I’m you Ross from the year 2083. And you’re me.
If you truly are me, Ross Grieve, then only you will be able to access my email account
from a scan of your fingerprint.

Click this link to see my video message [URL]http://www.sonicmailsite.com[/URL]

But hurry.Please.

Corporal Ross Grieve

This is the video as well [URL]http://www.sonicmailsite.com/uk/?id=478500[/URL]
Sun 03/04/05 at 20:51
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Anyone get an email from "yourself"? I was all freaked out when it came, then I realised it was nothing more than an Ad for splitters 3. Kinda dumb seeing as I've already registered my copy. The link was cool though, even said my name. Im tempted to go again and put it a really dodgy name...like apu from the simpsons...Nahasapasalasa...and so on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.