GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Swinging (story) - adult content!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/03/04 at 23:15
"possibly impossible"
Please note that this contains content that may offend some people.

Swinging
--------
James ventured in to the room filled with conversation. It was easy to get lost among the crowd, but he knew his way around the house. This was his fifth swingers party and he lived for these events that he'd now come to accept and even depend on.

His wife had already left with another man that she'd been talking to for about half an hour. It was with relief that he watched her go, she was insufferable, like all women he'd known for any length of time. She'd let him know with their usual signal, a wink here and a hand movement there, and he knew that she'd left him the car, should he need it. Most of the time he just left it to chance and went with the flow, he could find himself in one of the many bedrooms here or somewhere else. If he was lucky it would be a mansion even richer than this, but he didn't care.

All he wanted was his piece of ass, he knew his fetishes were getting more and more dangerous, but what did he care? They were only women, inferior and meant for subjugation, so he could treat them how he wanted, and no-one would say anything because their circumstances would prevent them from speaking about any of this. It was the great un-written rule of these parties never to discuss what went on, even if discussion itself would be greeted with anything other than disgust by anyone who would listen.

His eyes fell upon a shy looking dark haired girl. She couldn't be more than twenty, her face was free of wrinkles, her figure perfect, though mostly hidden from view by long strands of silk that covered her arms and legs. This was his prey for the night, perfect in every way for what his mind had in store, and his mind raced with the things he could do to that body. Almost on automatic, he walked over to the mantle-piece next to the girl, careful not to look directly at her, but instead striking up a conversation with an older lady standing next to her. He was able to raise his head at times and catch her eye, though she did not return the gaze at first. His 'accidental' glances at the younger lady didn't go un-rewarded though. She began to return them with a shy smile and he knew he was ready to excuse himself from his current conversation.

Turning elegantly, he introduced himself, playing the shy young man part that he knew so well. She responded with a quiet giggle and as her eyes looked at his, they sparkled with young lust. Her name was Melissa and this was her first party. It took only a few words more before he convinced her to walk with him to the relative seclusion of the front pathway, leading to the car park, where the seclusion of the trees afforded a more intimate position of conversation.

"So, what brings you to this party?" he said as they walked under the large oaks to the side of the house.

"I haven’t been out of my house for ages. My parents are away tonight and I took the opportunity to visit this place. I heard about it from a friend." She explained as she played with a strand of hair hanging loosely in front of her face.

Looking up at him, but not directly, she quietly spoke. "I have a house nearby, only the butler is home, but he makes himself scarce when I'm around." She paused for a minute, as if thinking over her next words. "Would you like to come back with me?"

It wasn't quite the rhetorical question he had waited for, but it was good enough for him to move in. "Sure, I'm a bit, um, new to this thing too." He said with deliberate unease.

They drove the short journey to Melissa's place, a Georgian mansion in a perfectly kept wooded area. Lights from the mansion windows illuminated the pathway as the car drove across the pebbles towards the front door. This was perfect, if she was right then they wouldn't be disturbed here whatever he did, and he had some wonderful things planned for this young thing. Entering through the doors as quietly as they could, she led him by the hand up a magnificent set of winding stairs and in to an ornate bedroom filled with silk and pink drapes. It was as if this girl was living as a princess in a fairytale, he imagined that her parents were fond of pampering her and certainly had no idea of her whereabouts this evening.

Laying her down on the bed, he softly removed her top and carefully unclasped her bra. She backed away slightly as he reached out to her soft flesh. In return, she fumbled with his belt and giggled as his trousers slid down his legs, then gasped as she slowly pulled down his boxer shorts to reveal his manhood.

He was so wrapped up in his actions that he almost didn't hear her pull the chains from the sides of the bed. It was then that he noticed the other elements of the room. Beyond the silk drapes and ornate four poster bed, he saw whips and noticed the various locks on the door. The lit candles on the window sill flickered and shed warm images on the walls of the room.

"Please, will you put these around my arms?" she asked, her voice both full of innocence and lust at the same time.

He nodded, a broad smile on his face. This was an unexpected delight, it was as if she was pandering to his wishes without him even having to talk her in to it. She smiled as he fastened the chains to her arms and slid on top of her, ready to claim his prize.

He was soon lost in rapture, grasping her arms, digging his nails in as he felt the shivers run up his spine, insanely trying to get his pleasure, no matter what the cost to his stead. Opening his eyes, he saw her face. It was as if she had elements of every other woman he had been with, every girl he had used for his pleasure. Her face almost seem to change in the dancing candlelight.

James had never felt this good. It was if every nerve ending had been lit up, every part of his brain ached with pleasure, A flash of bright light and a sense of sudden elation sent his body in to shock, he was spent and the only thing his body could do was fall. As he did he felt the room turn upside down. The feelings in his crotch were strange and his skin felt somehow smoother. A haze overtook his eyes as he lay back in the bed, a barely noticeable weight lay upon him and his breath felt soft.

Light shone from the laced window as James awoke. At first he couldn't remember where he was, but the previous nights exploits soon came back to him. He heard the front door close and his mind told him it was time to make a quick exit. But before he could think any further, a strangely familiar voice spoke to him.

"Shhh." James felt a finger touch his lips, but couldn't see the owner. "That's my parents. You'll soon get to know them well, they're dear things, but they so love to torture me."

The voice giggled. "Well, it was lucky that those locks were loose this time. Lucky for me, but I'm sure they won't allow that to happen again, will they?"

James knew something was wrong, his mind was slowly trying to tell him that the voice wasn't that of the woman from last night. He tried to look up and an arcing pain crossed his back. It was then that he felt his wrists against the cold metal locks that had last night held young Melissa. There was something very wrong here.

"What have you done? Where's Melissa?" He cried out, forgetting about the danger of being found out by the people downstairs, but the voice that came from his mouth was not his own. It was weaker, more fragile than his voice, it felt completely wrong.

The figure that stood over him was bathed in light from the window. "This is your home now, your life. I think you've earned it."

As his eyes adjusted to the light, James saw the figure in front of him. His mouth hung open in horror as he realised he was looking at himself. A split second later his mind seemed to make the leap and force his eyes down to his own body laying on the bed. He traced the fresh cuts and the bruises from last night, he saw the dark hair draping over soft skin that rounded in to smooth breasts in front of him, he felt the pain from years of punishment to this thin, fragile body and suddenly knew all it had suffered.

As the new James left quietly through the door, the figure on the bed let out one final scream while the sound of footsteps grew ever nearer.
Mon 22/03/04 at 19:44
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Very cool, i really enjoyed it.
Fri 19/03/04 at 15:52
Regular
"not dead"
I enjoyed that. It kind of reminded me of 'Tales of the Unexpected', the way he gets what he probably deserves.

There was one thing I think you could improve though - when you first describe the girl you say she's 'shy looking'. I think it would be better delivered if you showed us how she was shy - hiding behind her glass of wine a little, nervously playing with her hair or fingers?

Good stuff, all the same.
Wed 17/03/04 at 18:31
Regular
Hehe.

I knew a twist was coming but I wasn't expecting that. :-)
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Meh"
Time_Warp's back!!!! Along with Game, Shocktrooper (though he gone's again) - woooow!
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Not a Jew"
He used to be Kyz22 and then just Kyz.
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:34
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Paradox: wrote:
>
> Time_warp ~ I have a feeling I know you, I sort of recognise your
> name but I don't quite know why. Are you an old regular?

Yeha. Basically I came in like 2001, posted for like a year and a half lots. Then disappared for a long time, then came back briefly, then left again, and now I'm back a little bit. I used to be a regular, but i was inactive like when the site was redone?? So my account got wiped. No matter though! I've always had the same username too.

Did you used to have a different user name?
Wed 17/03/04 at 11:20
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Excellent. Thoroughly enjoyable read. Liked the whole concept and mentally filled in the missing blanks (as I'm old enough to do so ;)).
Tue 16/03/04 at 22:35
Regular
Superb.

It's amazing to see some of the extensive talent that is expressed on this forum.
Tue 16/03/04 at 22:27
"possibly impossible"
Edited, enjoy the fuller version.
Tue 16/03/04 at 21:27
"possibly impossible"
Reuters.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.